Car under the blue cover!

• Thread starter JoeH187
  • 485 comments
I was saying frs/gt 86/brz, but with what Kaz told Jordon, I'm not sure if it's been released yet... maybe it could be the 2015 Mustang. That's getting a remodel, or what about a new NSX concept(not the one we've already seen)?

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

It's the production version of the NSX concept car!!! It may be a tiny but different to meet regulations, but otherwise: Look at the sharp crease at the leading edge of the hood. The exact same thing is found on the concept. He rear of the car is slanted at an angle, as it is on the concept. Look at the silhouette, it's EXACTLY THE SAME! IT'S THE CAR!!!!!!!!

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

It's the production version of the NSX concept car!!! It may be a tiny but different to meet regulations, but otherwise: Look at the sharp crease at the leading edge of the hood. The exact same thing is found on the concept. He rear of the car is slanted at an angle, as it is on the concept. Look at the silhouette, it's EXACTLY THE SAME! IT'S THE CAR!!!!!!!!

No, the roof line doesn't match and the front is too short.

Maybe a production model of the Nissan Esflow?

The concept doesn't fully match the picture, but there's always some changes going from concept to production car.

Nissan-Esflow_Concept_2011_photo_06.jpg

http://www.nissanusa.com/future-and-concept-vehicles/esflow

I though this had already been resolved weeks ago as the new Nissan 390Z?
Scuderia Paul was the first to mention it I think.
03VEu3e.png

A new prototype car in collaboration with Red Bull/Chevrolet/Nissan. We have to waiting the TGS on September!

Perhaps it could be a new 'project' car in conjunction with a car company/brand, much like what the Red Bull X1 is to GT5?

I think I might have found it!

Nissan Z Concept
2013-nissan-z.jpg

Edit: It appears I have been beaten to the punch on this one. I'll see if I can find a side-view, at any rate.

That looks to be the closest thing yet. Also, judging by that, there must have been a fan blowing air across the car from the front of it.

Ferrari-599-GTO-01.jpg

599 GTO, has this been suggested yet because the likeness to the silhouette is staggering.

At the back, you can see the rear light if I'm not mistaken.

gt6-car-638x358.jpg

Ferrari-599-GTO-01.jpg

599 GTO, has this been suggested yet because the likeness to the silhouette is staggering.

At the back, you can see the rear light if I'm not mistaken.

gt6-car-638x358.jpg

So, you're suggesting, that this hidden car is a car that's no longer in production and that is a good reason to keep it a secret?

So, you're suggesting, that this hidden car is a car that's no longer in production and that is a good reason to keep it a secret?

I was merely looking at the pictures, which I'd say are far more valid than half of the future halo-car renderings that a lot of people are coming up with.

Rather than questioning the validity of the 599 GTO being under the blue cover, just look at the pictures and tell me whether they look very similar or not.

Latest Posts

Back