Car under the blue cover!

• Thread starter JoeH187
  • 485 comments
Can anyone link a photo of a Lancia Stratos (new one)? I don't know how to do that from the app. Thanks.

New-Lancia-Stratos-Images-Picture-Wallpapers.jpg

This is more of a possibility than the new Z. Bit too straight lined to be the 'car under the cover' IMO.

Yes, hiding an already unveiled car under a cover makes no sense. I will be shocked if it turns out to be something other than the next Nissan Z.

This has become one of my very favourite GTP threads as we have all at some point probably thought we have solved the mystery. I've never stared at a sheet so much in my life...

I'm just wondering, who says it has to be one (real) car? It could be a ''general'' car with lots of different things from other cars, and it could be car that does not exist (yet).

It's pretty obvious to me it's a car that nobody has seen yet which does make all of the guessing pretty pointless.

It's a Thunderbird... It's an Aerostar... It's

gast.png

Exhibit A:
- It's got a superhero ability (invisibility)

Exhibit B:
- It's got a cape

It seems to perfectly match the New Toyota supra, that car wasn't officially announced yet but if the Supra is under the blue cover, that would be amazing in my opinion.

It seems to perfectly match the New Toyota supra, that car wasn't officially announced yet but if the Supra is under the blue cover, that would be amazing in my opinion.

Have you actually seen any picture of a new Supra?

Have you actually seen any picture of a new Supra?
Yes, look at the previous pages, i noticed that from the side, the back of the car looks the same as the one under the blue cover, the rest is a close match as well. I just hope it's a new car, why else would Kaz hide it if it was going to be the corvette or some car that was in previous GT(s).

Could be a HSC-010 road. Seen a picture of that somewhere and it seemed to fit well.

This is probably a repost since I think that ideas well known.

For the 50th time that is an artist render of what the next Supra COULD look like. It's not an official Toyota design and the real car could just as well look nothing like that.

Yes, look at the previous pages, i noticed that from the side, the back of the car looks the same as the one under the blue cover, the rest is a close match as well. I just hope it's a new car, why else would Kaz hide it if it was going to be the corvette or some car that was in previous GT(s).

That render is a concept by a 3D artist named Andreas Fougner and although it's a popular choice when magazines wants an illustration for articles concerning a new Supra, it's got no connection to Toyota. The picture is Andreas' own vision of what he would like a new Supra to look like.

This is how he describes the project on his blog:

What will the next Toyota Supra look like? Here is my answer to that question.

My goal with this concept was to try and keep the DNA of the Supra mk4 but still create something new and fresh. I wanted it to be classy, but at the same time sporty. A possible creation in a not too far away future.

Andreas is not working in the automotive industry, his LinkedIn profile says that he's working at EA, making models for games like Battlefield and Need for Speed.

Back