Car under the blue cover!

• Thread starter JoeH187
  • 485 comments
Can someone match the side of the new 2013 GTS Viper with the blue cover car? i think we got it. Make a picture comparison?

daus26
Nissan 370's successor makes more sense. Plus as the person above noted, the 370 is front engine, which makes sense for the car to have that long hood.

This.

It's due for a new design after the 2014 model year.

This is more of a possibility than the new Z. Bit too straight lined to be the 'car under the cover' IMO.

Yeah, I must agree with you after taking a good look at it.. Now for some strange reason I'm starting to think: "what IF that cover is simply covering the very top of the car and not the entire car??????"

[edit]
Thanks for the Stratos picture, Nurburgthing 👍

For the 50th time that is an artist render of what the next Supra COULD look like. It's not an official Toyota design and the real car could just as well look nothing like that.

Nevertheless

2014-Toyota-Supra-5%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Very close match

Last edited:
Nevertheless let's post it again?

It doesn't matter if it's a very close match, it's not the real Supra and I'm pretty certain PD aren't going to include a fan made render in the game.

Do you want me to design a fictional car that fits 100% exactly under the cover? Because it'd be just as meaningless.

Last edited:
At first I thought it was the NSX concept, but it can't be that, the front is way too long. Now, I think it's either the C7 'Vette or a car we haven't seen before. And I'm starting to think it isn't the 'Vette either.

Also, those thinking it may be the 4C, I think the front is too long for it too, this is almost undoubtedly a front engine car, based off the good length.

But I could be wrong, who knows?

~Turtle

Aren't they in financial dire straits though? I don't think they would be making a new car at the moment. They never actually produced the A10.

^^ Ascari only made 50 A10s in 2006 and they were $600,000.

Whether they're broke or not, I don't know. Being in GT should boost publicity though.

It may be Ascari's new car or a new model of the A10. it would make sense to advertise a manufacturer that is in trouble.

As far as I know the plan for 50 cars never happened, the yellow one on Top Gear is the only one there is.

I really doubt they made a new car but you never know I guess.

That's a joke, right? You've stretched and squashed it to fit.

ferrari-599-gtb-fiorano-kit-hgte_3.jpg
We don't know at which angle the picture was taken from or from which distance it was taken from. so you can't compare with different picture sizes, but there is a possibility, not saying it's the Ferrari but might be. you really should use logic when posting, your negativity is amusing.

Back