Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Hard

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Pro

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
I finished career mode last night, it was a little underwhelming. I got a bronze trophy, and that was that :lol:.

Now I'm moving on to the R8 (from the Bentley). So far this car is a handful, it seems to hate kerbs which is really tricky to adjust to cause the Bentley was the complete opposite.

I love the R8, the Bentley is great as well.

Just remember that the engine is behind you now.

Soften the rear suspension and it gives you more compliance. Springs, rear bar and dampers.

I love the R8, the Bentley is great as well.

Just remember that the engine is behind you now.

Soften the rear suspension and it gives you more compliance. Springs, rear bar and dampers.
Thanks for the tips!

Yeah the Bentley didn't require much setup wise, definitely hasn't been the case with the R8 which is good. It's a hard car to drive consistently. Looking forward to the challenge!

Thanks for the tips!

Yeah the Bentley didn't require much setup wise, definitely hasn't been the case with the R8 which is good. It's a hard car to drive consistently. Looking forward to the challenge!

Just start with the aggressive setup and if you feel it being on edge just work in the rear end.

If its difficult on curbs you can also soften the high speed damping a bit.

But maybe one click softer rear bar and slightly softer springs helps a bit with rear end stability as it gives the rear more grip

The 2018 Audi is the easiest car to go reasonably quick in for me. Much prefer it to the front engines stuff, and other than Spa, it turns good times on stick aggressive with suitable pressures.

I finished career mode last night, it was a little underwhelming. I got a bronze trophy, and that was that :lol:.

Are you talking about a bronze medal from the game or are you talking about a PS Trophy for completing career mode?

Did you receive any medals for your endurance events from the game? e.g Gold, silver or bronze?

Are you talking about a bronze medal from the game or are you talking about a PS Trophy for completing career mode?

Did you receive any medals for your endurance events from the game? e.g Gold, silver or bronze?
Yeah bronze medal from the game + a PS trophy for finishing career mode.

I feel I didn't get any trophies despite winning most races. I was on pro, going to try expert the next time around and see if that makes a difference.

Finished the second sprint race at hungaroring. Started on pole but made a mistake on cold tyres and dropped to 2nd. Saved just before pitstop and just as well as the game had dis-assigned my pit limiter button so the first time I flew through the pits!
Unfortunately resuming from the save point the leader pitted on the lap after I did as normal but was still showing with the orange (1) pit tag, and a couple laps later, after the pit window closed, they pitted again, which left me in a lonely first place for the remainder, which was a shame as I was looking forward to hunting them down in fresh tyres (I had started the race on a scrubbed set).

Another one for the bug report list, this is not the first time the AI have pitted several times during a resumed sprint race.

Also at the end of the race, if I'm first, the classification always shows the 2nd place as +1 lap regardless of the gap. Not a game breaker but annoying nonetheless

Finished the second sprint race at hungaroring. Started on pole but made a mistake on cold tyres and dropped to 2nd. Saved just before pitstop and just as well as the game had dis-assigned my pit limiter button so the first time I flew through the pits!
Unfortunately resuming from the save point the leader pitted on the lap after I did as normal but was still showing with the orange (1) pit tag, and a couple laps later, after the pit window closed, they pitted again, which left me in a lonely first place for the remainder, which was a shame as I was looking forward to hunting them down in fresh tyres (I had started the race on a scrubbed set).

Another one for the bug report list, this is not the first time the AI have pitted several times during a resumed sprint race.

Also at the end of the race, if I'm first, the classification always shows the 2nd place as +1 lap regardless of the gap. Not a game breaker but annoying nonetheless
I have also noticed that saving mid-race triggers a bunch of bugs such as:

Saving just after a pit-stop (still in the pit lane) sometimes led to me randomly being stopped fo an additional 30 seconds. But would be fine after I restarted the game.

Car Control rating shoots up to 100.

Stint timer disappears. To get it to re-appear I toggle the practice rating info.

Just finished the sprint race part of career mode with 2 lights to flag victories at nurburgring - AI seem a little slow there, I was only doing 1:58's and won with 7-8 seconds gap on hard difficulty.
Now onto Paul Ricard for the first of the endurance races and also swapped from the Aston V12 to the 2018 Bentley just to try something a bit different. Between that and the Macca 650 but it doesn't sound as good.

Also pitstops seem easier, not so fussy maybe about positioning, had 2 perfect stops, lifted straight up in the box and didn't even lose a second to the AI in either race!

After starting over on PC, I am now stuck with my CC around 65 (fluctuates between 62 and 68). The red bar is 'usually' under the orange bar. But I've never once gotten a green bar. They make it seem like I should go slow to ensure car control...then when I flip CC only for the HUD I'm Quite S or Very Slow is some sections and then Aggressive on 1 or 2. The past few instances have had zero basically zero red.

So I'm guessing I just need to go faster to up my CC, seems counter-productive? My SA is up to 85 after some AI races at 90-95 and RC started recently and is at 40. Sitting at 8,600pts for the better part of a week now :lol:

Jerome

I don't think you get a green bar in CC, even if it improves. I think the better you do, the bar behind just shrinks towards zero.

I've only ever seen it red I think - tho I've never seen it turn blue even if I get some blue sectors during the run

After starting over on PC, I am now stuck with my CC around 65 (fluctuates between 62 and 68). The red bar is 'usually' under the orange bar. But I've never once gotten a green bar. They make it seem like I should go slow to ensure car control...then when I flip CC only for the HUD I'm Quite S or Very Slow is some sections and then Aggressive on 1 or 2. The past few instances have had zero basically zero red.

So I'm guessing I just need to go faster to up my CC, seems counter-productive? My SA is up to 85 after some AI races at 90-95 and RC started recently and is at 40. Sitting at 8,600pts for the better part of a week now :lol:

Jerome
Which type of car are you driving? I've noticed my CC goes up when I drive mid-engined cars.

I've also had my CC go up when I turn the engine down, and save the tires during a long stint. I've also had my CC go up when I race on a track I'm extremely familiar with.

So try these out and you'll see the green bar(s). They do exist.

Which type of car are you driving? I've noticed my CC goes up when I drive mid-engined cars.

I've also had my CC go up when I turn the engine down, and save the tires during a long stint. I've also had my CC go up when I race on a track I'm extremely familiar with.

So try these out and you'll see the green bar(s). They do exist.

I'm driving the 2019 Porsche GT3 R. I'm familiar with all the tracks now, very familiar with most of them from day one. It's strange....

Jerome

I am using Normal in career but is hard to reach first time in the qualifications, usually I reach third time. Also i noticed that I arrive first at pit stop but when I leave 2 or 3 cars leave before me, it happens every race of the career. Anyway, the game is really hard, it is a real simulator, so you have to setup the car in a right way.

T300RS T3PA PS4

Back