CargoRatt's Showroom Unpaintable Painted Cars + Stealths & Chromelines

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 64 comments
  • 6,251 views
Thanks. I'm not sure about the wing, I have never tried it. I will try it tomorrow and let you know...or maybe tonight if I have time.

Thanks :). I'll try it too when I have time...
 
Just updated with a few new pics.
 
The Ferrari F1 cars look amazing. Love it!!
 
Can I get the Purple Chevelle gifted Please?
 
Apparently the Audi R8 Race Car '01 is partially paintable. Could you by any chance post some pictures of it please :).
 
@Teal: Please see my thread in the Market Place.

@Inferno: Pretty sure I have at least one of those up here.

Sorry, thought I had one up. Its been added. Last pic.
 
Last edited:
It's closed, No biggie.
 
Nice! But the Zonda R is paintable without modding.
 
Nice! But the Zonda R is paintable without modding.

Yes, I know. It was a mistake as it was meant for another thread. I just haven't taken it down yet. Thanks tho for pointing it out. 👍
 
@Inferno: Pretty sure I have at least one of those up here.

I meant the LMP version, not the LMS based on the production model R8

GTP_CargoRat
HighSpeedRing_122_zps705320f1.jpg

Yep, that's the one! :)
 
ohhh sounds cool as, what ive wonder about is can you take some labels and so from Impreza rally car and say put them onto a skyline or an evo
 
No, you can't do anything with the livery, just the paint.
 
that kinda sucks hey :/ anyway good work, you should get the hex values for the polarised paints, i know polarised 001 is a sick colour
 
that kinda sucks hey :/ anyway good work, you should get the hex values for the polarised paints, i know polarised 001 is a sick colour

I do have the hex values, for all DLC and alot of other colors aswell. :sly:
 
gained legitimately ofc :sly:

I would like to think so. Spent $20.00 on just the paint packs early on. So yea, I think I have paid PD more than enough for their paint. I mean, paying $1.99 for just a few paints that I was interested in is a bit much if you ask me, but I paid it none the less.
 
:drool:

Is it normal to get custom rims on the Furai? I can...
 
I tried painting the Oreca Matmut but it didn't work :\
 
You can't paint that car, only the rims.

The car looks white in the front though (cream white next to the left wheel, it's supposed to be dark blue).
 
Just added more pics of cars painted with some of the hidden, unnamed paint.
 
Nice shots of the changing colour paint :) 👍

I asked this question on the GTA Green ticket Pass/gifting thread, maybe you could answer it for me?

Inferno251
In regards to trading normally untradeable cars and how it was created :

Ok here is story.
Long time ago one guy got his hands to 5 tradeable GTacademy ticket (Was it me?) After that there came another guy named "Transformers" and added 2J inside Civic ticket.
After couple months one guy figured how to add those different cars on ticket and wrote little story about it to another forum.

Is it possible, or has anyone tried, to make this car tradeable?

Nissan GT-R Spec V GTA Special

nissan-gtr-spec-v-gt5-big.jpg
 
Sorry, got no comment. :sly:
 
I'm jealous of you :lol:
 
Back