Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments

What do you want to race in?

• GT3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh i dont think real sim racing is for me, With Forza or GT i could chill on the couch and play with a pad for 6 hours straight. An hour or two with a wheel and im done, then we have PCars annoying the hell out of me to top it off. I also done my living room up and having the cockpit sitting there is annoying me would be ok if i had a man cave but it sticks out like a sore thumb in the living room.

You anywhere near Glasgow? If so give us a PM :D If not it would cost way to much to send.

https://nryfnq-ch3302.files.1drv.com/y3pqFx-hUn1BRS_Xnpyvl6AJFZYJNc1dn6VXaotXtY2nwuybAkPLFFTalHt4R5tVFPMc-Dpoe4WShNUYnSNV5tXZYsfw95de0PhItLxHzGzlCc-s7OBNkpC9tJB-Ay64HfrbLqHlWAYJhYMOmUvGd-OXu9Yxj24fteRDiZQDPufia8/2015-09-29 21.56.57.jpg?psid=1
I'm in north east England how much would you want for it m8

That's me behind u in race 2 mate but don't actually touch looking at tht must be the inch box glitch

Just looked on my replay mate and looks like I only just clipped ya back end honest mistake mate but sorry it messed ya race up

Just looked on my replay mate and looks like I only just clipped ya back end honest mistake mate but sorry it messed ya race up

It's ok dude, just getting a bit annoying for me. Not sure if I will be racing next series unless there are clear rules and unfortunatley punishments for this. I'm not having a dig at you mate I know you are a fair racer and quick it's just happening too much in this group for my liking and it's not fun for me any more.

It's ok dude, just getting a bit annoying for me. Not sure if I will be racing next series unless there are clear rules and unfortunatley punishments for this. I'm not having a dig at you mate I know you are a fair racer and quick it's just happening too much in this group for my liking and it's not fun for me any more.
It's hard to dish out punishments with the game being so glitchy, I don't know we would have to have a look at the replays to see what is what

Sorry for just shooting off before had to rush off anyway just worked out the points and it is so close at the top!
Standings after Rounds 15-16.

1. Alegunner68 - 216pts

1. Gr4Demon - 216pts

3. WalleyUK - 157pts

4. Darksykes - 131pts

5. Nicky_B_MC - 125pts

6. Flaw3dGenius - 119pts

7. Tw166yCoolWright - 87pts

8. Cupra - 74pts

9. The__Ambitious - 59pts

10. GT5_Vass - 53pts

11. Bigsykester - 41pts

12. Ham_ilton- - 40pts

13. Poumstar 23pts

14. DannyWUK - 13pts

15. IxAmGinge - 6pts

Oh and I do believe an apology is in order from me to you mate, when I went off I couldn't get off the racing line quick enough on that corner when you went into the back of me so I apologise for that dude

The start of the first race was awful, I was at the back and just watched you's all smash into each other lol

It's hard to dish out punishments with the game being so glitchy, I don't know we would have to have a look at the replays to see what is what

Good point about the game being glitchy, and no worries about that corner mate thats one of those things where your out of control, I think I done it to Nick towards the end of the lap, hit a corner to hard, spun, and Nick came round and gave me a tap but that is un avoidable.

Good point about the game being glitchy, and no worries about that corner mate thats one of those things where your out of control, I think I done it to Nick towards the end of the lap, hit a corner to hard, spun, and Nick came round and gave me a tap but that is un avoidable.
Magnetic cars don't help the situation either, the start of the second race there was about 5 cars that all went off because they were stuck too each other. It was a horrible track last night I must admit though hopefully next race will be better for racing

Can you put on partial damage like in GT, where you get the damage for a certain time period then it corrects it self???

Can you put on partial damage like in GT, where you get the damage for a certain time period then it corrects it self???
I don't think so, it's just visual or mechanical and with how this game is at the minute I'd rather just have visual

Full damage, surely that would calm the field down knowing they could get no point pushing to much.

Back