Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,922 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
This looks interesting how many rounds left?
 
Cool im interested in joining this. I cannot make this coming Tuesday but can make the following for final round
 
Message Ryan wall mate can't see it being a problem
 
Hey guys! I would like to participate in the next race! I'm a fast and clean driver from Holland and I'm looking for Some clean races, because they are hard to find in public. So is it possible to join the next event?
 
Just did some career mode and was in quali, it said "quali over, finish last lap"... great at lasta game that lets you finish your lap, like proper racing
 
Hey guys! I would like to participate in the next race! I'm a fast and clean driver from Holland and I'm looking for Some clean races, because they are hard to find in public. So is it possible to join the next event?
Yeh buddy you can join, just tell me your psn :)
 
Are we on for later???
Don't think so buddy, my Grandma was rushed into hospital yesterday and it's only a matter of time before she passes away so I hope you guys understand I know it's been two weeks since our last race and I hate letting you guys down but I'm sure you can understand the circumstances
 
Don't think so buddy, my Grandma was rushed into hospital yesterday and it's only a matter of time before she passes away so I hope you guys understand I know it's been two weeks since our last race and I hate letting you guys down but I'm sure you can understand the circumstances
No worries Ryan family before anything else sorry to hear about your grandma and I'm a 100% sure no one will mind
 
Sorry to hear that Ryan, my sympathies to you and your family.
 
Sorry to hear that mate and dont worry your not letting anyone down!
 
Don't think so buddy, my Grandma was rushed into hospital yesterday and it's only a matter of time before she passes away so I hope you guys understand I know it's been two weeks since our last race and I hate letting you guys down but I'm sure you can understand the circumstances

Sorry to hear that dude, nah nah family definatley comes first mate. all the best.
 
Played about with the mclaren gt3 last night absolute pleasure to drive just made me realise how bad the ruf is
My favourite car in the game is the Z4 GT3...then when i go back to the Ruf im left thinking WTF!!!
 
Well was just about to start an online race and something happend the game suddenly froze started again then took me back to the very start and wiped all my data pressed start again and it's like I've just started playing the game from the very first time all racing data gone as in the stats wtf gutted I'm loosing the will with pc seriously
 
Back