Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments

What do you want to race in?

• GT3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope that turned a potentially good race into about 5 cars going round lol ale and gr4 had a good race and I did with Nicky though
Yeah because the we don't go all out and crash where it'll effect the cars. Second race at Sonoma not included lol. **** knows what happened at the start!!!

I'll have a see, maybe by the start of the next series another patch will of been brought out to fix the land mines and stuff so hopefully full damage might be an option then at the minute though if we had full damage on and people hit landmines it's race over

I'll have a see, maybe by the start of the next series another patch will of been brought out to fix the land mines and stuff so hopefully full damage might be an option then at the minute though if we had full damage on and people hit landmines it's race over
Fare point, but it still can ruin ur race even if damage is on depending on how closely bunched together the field is.
Bottom line, project cars needs sort there act out, it's shocking that there's glitches like walls/mines, everything you wouldn't want to hit in a car lol

Sorry not PC related but is anyone play Battlefront??? I'm a massive Star Wars geek and am loving it but not very good.

Just a heads up there might not be a race this week, I'm having to stay at my sisters to look after her puppy while she is away but I shall see what happens

Haha you could go on all night ale about the imperfections of the game and what we was promised,don't get me wrong I love the game but some of the features we was promise haven't come to fruition yet hopefully they will in patches to come but it just shows how broke the game really was at launch when they said it was 99.9% ready,things like safety car and the crane to lift cars that have broken Down or have crashed like I said love it but still disappointed with some aspects of it

Back