Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,924 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Nope that turned a potentially good race into about 5 cars going round lol ale and gr4 had a good race and I did with Nicky though
Yeah because the we don't go all out and crash where it'll effect the cars. Second race at Sonoma not included lol. **** knows what happened at the start!!!
 
I'll have a see, maybe by the start of the next series another patch will of been brought out to fix the land mines and stuff so hopefully full damage might be an option then at the minute though if we had full damage on and people hit landmines it's race over
 
I'll have a see, maybe by the start of the next series another patch will of been brought out to fix the land mines and stuff so hopefully full damage might be an option then at the minute though if we had full damage on and people hit landmines it's race over
Fare point, but it still can ruin ur race even if damage is on depending on how closely bunched together the field is.
Bottom line, project cars needs sort there act out, it's shocking that there's glitches like walls/mines, everything you wouldn't want to hit in a car lol
 
What's everybodys views on the next formula of racing ? Personally I'd like to stick to gt3 but obviously not the carrera
 
What's everybodys views on the next formula of racing ? Personally I'd like to stick to gt3 but obviously not the carrera
I don't know, the GT3's are good but I don't know
 
Sorry not PC related but is anyone play Battlefront??? I'm a massive Star Wars geek and am loving it but not very good.

 
Just a heads up there might not be a race this week, I'm having to stay at my sisters to look after her puppy while she is away but I shall see what happens
 
Just a heads up there might not be a race this week, I'm having to stay at my sisters to look after her puppy while she is away but I shall see what happens

Take the ps4??
 
Just a heads up there might not be a race this week, I'm having to stay at my sisters to look after her puppy while she is away but I shall see what happens
No probs mate, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
 


The BTCC doing burnouts, couldn't beleive how loud they were, great backfire...
 
I know mate, that gets my goat too. It's supposed to be a sim ffs. And don't get me started on parade and victory laps
 
Haha you could go on all night ale about the imperfections of the game and what we was promised,don't get me wrong I love the game but some of the features we was promise haven't come to fruition yet hopefully they will in patches to come but it just shows how broke the game really was at launch when they said it was 99.9% ready,things like safety car and the crane to lift cars that have broken Down or have crashed like I said love it but still disappointed with some aspects of it
 
I love it too, overall it's the best sim I've played. Hope you're right, once the niggles are sorted they might add stuff that will make it more of a complete package. Or keep them for pcars 2!
 
I need to get on so I can do the update, I'm only going back home tomorrow though!
 
Back