Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,922 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
I would be up for more shorter races 3 x 10 - 12 laps.
 
I think with forced default if you have your own car ffb saved it'll use those. Easy enough to find out I'll have a look next time I'm on.
 
So whats the plan for Tuesday or are we having a break???
 
Just sold my cockpit and wheel :(

Will need to try and get good settings for the pad, Everything i have tried so far i cannot keep the car on track.
 
Just sold my cockpit and wheel :(

Will need to try and get good settings for the pad, Everything i have tried so far i cannot keep the car on track.
How come you sold it
 
How come you sold it
A couple of reasons...Decided to build a studio to write music so the money will come in handy for that and we have just done the house up and having a massive cockpit in the living room was not looking to good..Going to try and get used to it on pad though so car stay in the league.
 
Fair shout mate hope everything goes well for you regarding your music and be good if you stay in the league as we are getting to all no each other a bit more now so hope you stick around mate:tup:
 
A couple of reasons...Decided to build a studio to write music so the money will come in handy for that and we have just done the house up and having a massive cockpit in the living room was not looking to good..Going to try and get used to it on pad though so car stay in the league.

I was in the same boat until i found the playseat challenge. 20 seconds to put up and take down then hang it on the wall
IMG_20151113_140038.jpg
 
I was in the same boat until i found the playseat challenge. 20 seconds to put up and take down then hang it on the wall
View attachment 479473
Jesus my missus would go crazy if i was hanging that on the wall haha. Im sure i will be back with a wheel...quite fancy the GT Omega Wheel Stand plus the Ikea Poang chair. Going to be well into next year though.

Right now with the pad im 3 seconds slower around Brands with the Ruf :(
 
Jesus my missus would go crazy if i was hanging that on the wall haha. Im sure i will be back with a wheel...quite fancy the GT Omega Wheel Stand plus the Ikea Poang chair. Going to be well into next year though.

Right now with the pad im 3 seconds slower around Brands with the Ruf :(
Haha mine would to not that she wears the trousers or anything like that....well we are done now with ruf on to pastures greener and I use the wheel stand pro it's an amazing piece of kit was a bit unsure before I went for it but so glad I did it's like I'm sat in the actual car with the world's most comfiest seat love it and all for £99 English pounds
 
Toyota or Scion Rocket Bunny?

Tracks i'd like to see in are...

Spa
Laguna Seca
Brands Hatch
Oulton Park
Road America
Monza
Zolder
Nordschleife
 
What's happening this Tuesday Ryan are we doing anything or nothing?
 
This is what I meant when I said there needs to be more communication this season
 
Can I join
Yes mate, More than welcome! Were starting a new league either this Tuesday or the following...keep an eye out here tonight or tomorrow.
 
I take it no one has heard from walley ?
 
Ah OK mate no worries thanks for letting us know
 
Sorry guys! Been a busy week! I'm going to try and get everything sorted for the first Tuesday in December, what do you guys want to use? I see a few people have agreed with the Rocket Bunny
 
Think it may be best Ryan if you choose the cars and we can do a voting system like before
 
Back