Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,923 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Well was just about to start an online race and something happend the game suddenly froze started again then took me back to the very start and wiped all my data pressed start again and it's like I've just started playing the game from the very first time all racing data gone as in the stats wtf gutted I'm loosing the will with pc seriously
Need a PC with this game as very little issues on PC. PS4 version has been a disaster!
 
UK it's totally wiped everything in the middle of an online race
 
Well was just about to start an online race and something happend the game suddenly froze started again then took me back to the very start and wiped all my data pressed start again and it's like I've just started playing the game from the very first time all racing data gone as in the stats wtf gutted I'm loosing the will with pc seriously
Happened to me a few weeks ago. Your data might be saved in the cloud though ( mine wasn't :grumpy:).
 
Hope so ale was gutted last night nearly very nearly put my wheel on eBay the game is still pretty much fukd the landmines are still there and invisible walls all I can say is SACK THE PATCH TESTERS!!!!!!!
 
A heads up guys most people are reporting on the official forums that changing the controller settings to 2 makes the wheel feel so much better! Weve been lead to beileve up to now that these settings were for the control pads but that has not turned out to be the case....SMS are silent on the FFB issue as usual.
 
Still seething from last nite nearly 200hr lost and all race wins and podiums just gone like that not sure if I can put the game back on yet really not loving it at the moment
 
I know what you mean, wasn't too bothered about my stats, it was losing all my tunes and ffb settings that peed me of the most.

Have you got a link @UkHardcore23 i can't find it.
 
Last edited:
Hello guys, sorry for my silence it's just been a rough 2 weeks really, my Grandma passed away last Tuesday morning and the funeral is tomorrow. Depending on the situation tomorrow I'm going out for a few drinks afterwards but if I am home I'll be online, I am sorry for the past few weeks
 
Hello guys, sorry for my silence it's just been a rough 2 weeks really, my Grandma passed away last Tuesday morning and the funeral is tomorrow. Depending on the situation tomorrow I'm going out for a few drinks afterwards but if I am home I'll be online, I am sorry for the past few weeks

Not a worry mate, sorry to hear the news but its family before anything, wish you the best and don't worry about the past two weeks of racing.
 
Not a worry mate, sorry to hear the news but its family before anything, wish you the best and don't worry about the past two weeks of racing.
Thanks mate
 
Hello guys, sorry for my silence it's just been a rough 2 weeks really, my Grandma passed away last Tuesday morning and the funeral is tomorrow. Depending on the situation tomorrow I'm going out for a few drinks afterwards but if I am home I'll be online, I am sorry for the past few weeks

Sorry to hear that mate, don't worry about us and this take as much time as you need.
 
Sorry to hear the sad news Ryan I think in the light of things maybe it's best to postpone it tomorrow and concentrate on having a good send off for your grandma and start again next Tuesday no one will mind mate all the best 👍
 
Have you guys tried the Scion Rocket Bunny Road car yet? Oh my days it is STUNNING!
 
Have you guys tried the Scion Rocket Bunny Road car yet? Oh my days it is STUNNING!
No I haven't tried it out yet, I bought the pack but haven't had a go yet I still haven't used the Aston's lol!
 
I love it great for drifting
 
Hi all if anyone on tonight who fancy's a quick race session nothing major maybe a couple of 10 lap races I'd be up for it,and Ryan hope the send off went as well as it could of done mate
 
Hi all if anyone on tonight who fancy's a quick race session nothing major maybe a couple of 10 lap races I'd be up for it,and Ryan hope the send off went as well as it could of done mate
I'm off out tonight mate, and thanks bud yeh I think we give it a good go :cheers:
 
Rocket Bunnies for the win! Cannot believe how good these are...compared to any other road car they are outstanding and on another level. Just the right amount of power as well for me to turn TC off :)

 
Last edited:
Standings after Rounds 17-18.

1. Gr4Demon - 241pts

2. Alegunner68 - 235pts

3. WalleyUK - 185pts

4. Nicky_B_MC - 150pts

5. Flaw3dGenius - 137pts

6. Darksykes - 134pts

7. Tw166yCoolWright - 117pts

8. Cupra - 79pts

9. The__Ambitious - 71pts

10. Ham_ilton- - 60pts

11. GT5_Vass - 53pts

12. Bigsykester - 41pts

13. Poumstar 23pts

14. DannyWUK - 13pts

15. IxAmGinge - 6pts
 
Back