Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments

What do you want to race in?

• GT3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man you were going well up until that penalty!

I know I was gutted. I need to get a wheel can't keep it consistent with a controller and I think that's what's annoying me. I know I'm quick but just can't be quick if you see what I'm saying.

I know I was gutted. I need to get a wheel can't keep it consistent with a controller and I think that's what's annoying me. I know I'm quick but just can't be quick if you see what I'm saying.
Yeh, going through chicane's with acing roller must be hard work just get a cheap wheel

Very fare driving after that unnessasery time penalty mate. Very nice to see, considering it shouldn't of been a penalty. You pretty much stop on track, fare play mate. That's why you can't leave bro, races like you are few and far between.

Cheers Nick, I think I was more annoyed at myself and the game for giving me unessasery penalties and being on controller, I have cooled down now and wont be going anywhere, well not yet anyway lol

Very fare driving after that unnessasery time penalty mate. Very nice to see, considering it shouldn't of been a penalty. You pretty much stop on track, fare play mate. That's why you can't leave bro, races like you are few and far between.

Also who was that on my video around the 2min 50 sec mark in the middle of the track???

Final Standings.

1. Gr4Demon - 280pts

2. Alegunner68 - 263pts

3. WalleyUK - 215pts

4. Nicky_B_MC - 174pts

5. Flaw3dGenius - 165pts

6. Tw166yCoolWright - 135pts

7. Darksykes - 134pts

8. Cupra - 90pts

9. The__Ambitious - 74pts

10. Ham_ilton- - 60pts

11. GT5_Vass - 56pts

12. Bigsykester - 41pts

13. Poumstar 23pts

14. DannyWUK - 13pts

15. IxAmGinge - 6pts

Well done GR4 on winning the series!

Last edited:
Well done demon, good job mate. Sorry about last night I have a stinking cold and could not concentrate.

Whats the plan for next series?? Change of car??? Default setup???

I had to dash off quick last night, quality last race shorter races defo mean closer more exciting racing...Even if we get a full lobby of 16 could maybe do 15 laps 2 races? And if just 10-12 still then 3x10 is the way to go i reckon.

Cheers for organising the league Ryan it's been mostly fun (Ruf has been a nightmare at times and i fell out of love with the game a couple of weeks ago oddly im loving it again)

I have my Cockpit and Wheel on Gumtree the now so not sure how long il be about i have had 5 chancers trying to get it on the cheap...So no solid offers yet so could be here until GT7 or Sport or whatever the **** PD are doing!

Rocket Bunnies are so much fun i'd defo be up for them, Forced cockpit no TCS and default setups...Although someone mentioned that you cannot change FFB if default if thats the case then i dont think default should be enabled as FFB is dreadful unless using JOS settings. Could maybe just have a gentlemans agreement that only FFB and Tyre pressures get changed?

Latest Posts

Back