Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments

What do you want to race in?

• GT3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm liking the sound of this looking forward to racing tonite,So as soon as the first three have got there lap time up on the screen that everyone can see then the next three go out and so on 👍
Yes that's it :) and the others return to the pit straight away as soon as they get their lap

Brilliant tonight everyone!
Standings After Rounds 1-2

1. Ozwheels3 - 44pts
2. Cupra - 30pts
3. Alegunner68 - 30pts
4. GT5_Vass - 23pts
5. Flaw3dGenius - 17pts
6. C4_Jipu - 13pts
7. Bigsykester - 11pts
8. WalleyUK - 10pts
9. DannyWUK - 8pts
10. Darksykes - 0pts

I feel a bit for danny...when i went to the toilet n the race started hed came into the back of me and was stuck while everyone else was 14 seconds away... he quit a few corners after i got goinh.. Sorry mate if you read this.

Apart from that mishap it was a great night of racing weve went from carnage in the clios to pretty much clean over taking central :)

I feel a bit for danny...when i went to the toilet n the race started hed came into the back of me and was stuck while everyone else was 14 seconds away... he quit a few corners after i got goinh.. Sorry mate if you read this.

Apart from that mishap it was a great night of racing weve went from carnage in the clios to pretty much clean over taking central :)
I know quite the turn around from a couple of weeks ago haha, I just hope it all doesn't go tits up next week!

hi ryan is there any chance when you got time you could put the replays on here for people to view I forgot to save mine cheers buddy:tup:

hi ryan is there any chance when you got time you could put the replays on here for people to view I forgot to save mine cheers buddy:tup:
Yeh no problem, the only thing that is annoying about project cars is you can't go through the cars in the replay it just sticks to one

Cheers mark we all look like we been doing this for years haha.
Was meaning to ask everyone where are you all from not that I'm going to start stalking anyone just curious we may all live on the same street highly unlikely tho haha I'm from blackpool a place called cleveleys next to fleetwood

Was meaning to ask everyone where are you all from not that I'm going to start stalking anyone just curious we may all live on the same street highly unlikely tho haha I'm from blackpool a place called cleveleys next to fleetwood
I'm from Leigh if you have ever heard of it? Not far from Blackpool about 50 mins

I live down south mate and so does Bigsykester, we live in surrey

Back