Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,922 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
I'm liking the sound of this looking forward to racing tonite,So as soon as the first three have got there lap time up on the screen that everyone can see then the next three go out and so on 👍
Yes that's it :) and the others return to the pit straight away as soon as they get their lap
 
I need to learn to drive faster im far to conservative! I thought i'd be faster with a wheel/pedals but dont think i am.
All about knowing the tracks you're on mate, practice makes perfect!
 
Great night racing, well done @ozwheels ( are you using illegal fuel?! ) sorry for pushing you wide @Ryan Wall a lap or two from last, i kept wide because i couldn't see you, thought you were on the inside.
Project morpheus will be great for that when it's released.
Nahh no worries it's hard to judge!
 
Brilliant tonight everyone!
Standings After Rounds 1-2

1. Ozwheels3 - 44pts
2. Cupra - 30pts
3. Alegunner68 - 30pts
4. GT5_Vass - 23pts
5. Flaw3dGenius - 17pts
6. C4_Jipu - 13pts
7. Bigsykester - 11pts
8. WalleyUK - 10pts
9. DannyWUK - 8pts
10. Darksykes - 0pts
 
I feel a bit for danny...when i went to the toilet n the race started hed came into the back of me and was stuck while everyone else was 14 seconds away... he quit a few corners after i got goinh.. Sorry mate if you read this.

Apart from that mishap it was a great night of racing weve went from carnage in the clios to pretty much clean over taking central :)
 
I feel a bit for danny...when i went to the toilet n the race started hed came into the back of me and was stuck while everyone else was 14 seconds away... he quit a few corners after i got goinh.. Sorry mate if you read this.

Apart from that mishap it was a great night of racing weve went from carnage in the clios to pretty much clean over taking central :)
I know quite the turn around from a couple of weeks ago haha, I just hope it all doesn't go tits up next week!
 
hi ryan is there any chance when you got time you could put the replays on here for people to view I forgot to save mine cheers buddy:tup:
 
hi ryan is there any chance when you got time you could put the replays on here for people to view I forgot to save mine cheers buddy:tup:
Yeh no problem, the only thing that is annoying about project cars is you can't go through the cars in the replay it just sticks to one
 
That's ok ryan just gives us a bit of an idea how close the racing was when the camera pans out
 
Cheers mark we all look like we been doing this for years haha.
Was meaning to ask everyone where are you all from not that I'm going to start stalking anyone just curious we may all live on the same street highly unlikely tho haha I'm from blackpool a place called cleveleys next to fleetwood
 
Cheers mark we all look like we been doing this for years haha.
Was meaning to ask everyone where are you all from not that I'm going to start stalking anyone just curious we may all live on the same street highly unlikely tho haha I'm from blackpool a place called cleveleys next to fleetwood
I'm from Leigh if you have ever heard of it? Not far from Blackpool about 50 mins
 
Yer heard of Leigh it's sort of Wigan or Chorley way I think only down the road really
 
Cheers mark we all look like we been doing this for years haha.
Was meaning to ask everyone where are you all from not that I'm going to start stalking anyone just curious we may all live on the same street highly unlikely tho haha I'm from blackpool a place called cleveleys next to fleetwood

I live down south mate and so does Bigsykester, we live in surrey
 
So what's the benchmark time for hockenhiem??? Mr ozwheels what are you doing???
 
Not a easy track to overtake on all about late breaking
I have put a weather report on the info part of this thread so you can keep an eye on the weather for the next track :)
 
Not l
I have put a weather report on the info part of this thread so you can keep an eye on the weather for the next track :)
ooking bad the weather for nxt tuesday could all change by then tho...good idea Ryan
 
Back