Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments

What do you want to race in?

• GT3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are pit stops going to be included Ryan if so 30 min races sounds good with a 1 shot quali lap if that's possible it mite mix the grid up a bit if any of the faster racers make a mistake give the slower guys a bit of a chance

Are pit stops going to be included Ryan if so 30 min races sounds good with a 1 shot quali lap if that's possible it mite mix the grid up a bit if any of the faster racers make a mistake give the slower guys a bit of a chance

I like the idea of a 1 shot quali

Me too, I can see people getting angry if they make a mistake though but that's the whole idea haha

This is how qualifying is going to work from now on, everyone gets one shot at a fast lap time, it wil be groups of 3 that go out do a lap then a hot lap to get their quickest time, this hopefully wil mix the grid up a bit. I would suggest letting the guy that comes out the pits in front of you make a little gap between each other so you don't crash, when you get a lap time in return to the pits

Last edited:
Back