Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,921 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Hope to see everyone online later
 
Im not looking forward to tonight...9 seconds a lap slower than Marks video, also think my t300 could be on the way out as its making some strange noises.
 
Im not looking forward to tonight...9 seconds a lap slower than Marks video, also think my t300 could be on the way out as its making some strange noises.
Haven't you only just got the T300?
 
Is nobody racing again?
 
I got the same wheel bug in both races. If the wheel bugs don't get fixed asap I'm done with this game. Then I t-boned @duudiz as he reversed back on to the track directly in front of me???
 
Is that the vibration when turning Oz? There's another ffb overhaul in the next patch so fingers crossed..
 
Is that the vibration when turning Oz? There's another ffb overhaul in the next patch so fingers crossed..
Yea and it's awful. The white line doesn't appear anymore but the wheel still vibrates a lot. It seems to happen a lot more after 2.0. That and the bug where the wheel points 45 degrees to either side and stays there.
 
It's a right pain, doubly so online. Can't be doing the wheel much good either.
 
If it is the Porsche's which one would it be??
 
Also happy with that...love the ruf gt as you can get an amazing fov in cockpit cam
 
Uk what would you recommend for
The fov
 
I recon it would be a good progress up from the clios in porsches, then maybe CLK DTM, then some sort of open wheel etc till you get to Formula A
 
I recon it would be a good progress up from the clios in porsches, then maybe CLK DTM, then some sort of open wheel etc till you get to Formula A
I have to say I would like a GT3 series but for now the RUF is good
 
What's going on with the series?
 
Changes are going to be made mate, it's up to you if you want to race with us or not buddy
Depends on the changes.:) I'll wait and see what happens.
 
Cockpit 55

Min Speed Sensitivity 125

Max Speed Sensitivity 140

Min Speed Sensitive Speed 50 (Imperial)

Max Speed Sensitive Speed 249 (Imperial)


Then play about with the angle, and seat forwards and up/down


Cheers uk will have a play around with it..what size screen are you using it looks huge?
 
Is there a race Tuesday?
 
Back