Cars in your garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTAnonymous
  • 36 comments
  • 2,110 views
Currently 82 (Usually 68-70) which is a lot higher then I usually have. Been buying cars for paint chips and/or to gift "harder to acquire" standards in the UCD for people who race my Bob's.

As for my favorite? It has to be my red Lancia Stratos '73 I acquired back on December 25th, 2010.
 
30 if not 40 cars.
I had hundreds before but restarted and sold all DLC gifts except X2011 (which I never use).

My favorites? I have a few.
I like the AEM and Opera S2000s, but my number one is definitely my 1992 Lancer (Red). I can't remember the exact name but it was my first car on GT4 and among the cars in my recent UCD spree :sly:
 
Trying not to brag but I almost have 1400 standards and over 300 primiums. I'm just missing a few of the psp ocd cars, the chromelime and the Lister Storm.
 
After hitting the dreaded 2000 car limit a while ago, I've been bouncing between 1990 and 2000 cars for the past couple of weeks. :grumpy:
 
The last time I looked, I had around 435. :dopey:
 
Getting close to 1100 for me.
 
After getting the 1000 car trophy to complete the game in my main account, I am back down to the 370 range. Cleaning the account out and getting new cars that I really want in it.

Recently started another account to have 99% standards in it. 2 of each :D. One for trading and 1 for driving around in. So far the best standard ive been in has been the Golf IV R32 '03. The Lupo GTI is great fun too.
 
Back