Cars that are hard to handle

The 595 Abarth in Horizon is the biggest handful I've encountered in a Forza game. Add the turbo 4-cylinder from the new esseesse and you've got a pirouetting rocket ready to dominate the Infected arenas. The spinouts just keep your opponents guessing which way you're gonna go. :lol:

The S7R has a pretty bad set up out of the box. When you tune it it's fine, but I didn't like how it drove untouched.

The Lancia 037 isn't a bad handler per say, but it can be livly for what little power it has. With some engine modifications, it might get crazy. I don't know, I haven't tried yet.

Fully tuned SRT-4 with AWD conversion and stock tire widths (the important part). It was awful. The worst car I've tried to drive.

I have a garage full of cars that are difficult to drive. LOL

The current pain to wheel is the Inifiniti G37. I have it tuned to A class w/o any after market aero parts, stock weight and wheel widths. Fun for frustration addicts.

The new Porsche GT3 RSRs are twitchy but rewarding to drive.

Not sure if it still is but the CCGT in FM3 was another hard to drive car.

McLaren F1GT fully tuned with no aero. Try to get it down the mulsanne without losing control lol.

It must be a wheel/steering thing. I know the Lotii can be a wobbly mess when I have sim steering enabled, but that's just because steering model whips wildly at the slightest suggestion of countersteer. Otherwise they're sublime.

I remembered another one after posting last time -- I bought a first-gen Viper for a Dodge passing challenge in FM4, and I was amazed at how much of a leaden, understeery mess it was. I always liked the original Viper's styling best, but I didn't think it was that bad in the corners.

The Venom GT is a struggle to drive in a straight line :lol: And I found the newer RUFs rather bouncy. Can't speak for the Porsches... I couldn't justify $20 on just Porsches as much as I love the Carerra GT.

I think the handling is good for all the cars in their own respect, as long as you come to terms with their strengths and weaknesses. And they do justice to the actual cars.

All I do is practice patience and subtlety, and before you know it, they're much nicer and tamer!

The stock Panoz Abruzzi I feel is more challenging to drive fast, it has some brilliant understeer, which will turn into oversteer as soon as you hit the smallest bump. Once you get used to it, it can be a very fast car and can even embarass some people in their X class vehicles (my new hobby). :lol:

My vote goes to the Abarth 500 esseesse. The wheelbase is so small that it wants to spin like a top.

I might be driving it too hot then. It just seemed that no matter how I tuned it, the back end wanted to get in front of the car.

Not sure how the GTR is on FM4, but on GT5 it doesn't stop and turn at the same time.

From what I've driven with it, it seems alright until you start tuning it, it only gets worse with a RWD conversion I feel. I didn't drive it too much in GT5 but I remember throwing it into corners when I did and it just took it.

If you guys mean the R35 GT-R, I found its handling manners as stiff as a board. All it ever wants to do is grip in a straight line. If you manhandle it you can get some yaw while shredding the tires, but it's a real brute. I doubt it has the AWD technowizardry of the real car, so it's just a pig.

My 1,002HP RWD S700 Nissan 240SX "HKS DRAG 180SX" replica. Very rewarding to control without TCS, and reach 260+MPH on the Mulsanne Straight. Even more rewarding when rocketing past LMPs on said straightaway.

Both of these cars with too much power can be very hard to drive without a lot of tuning if you are driving with all assists off.

Aston Martin One-77.
SSC Ultimate Aero.

Hennessey Venom GT, and the Elise Sport 190. Not so much the 111S, but the old Gen 1 Elise just has so much lift-off oversteer that, despite it having some excellent performance numbers, makes it an absolute bastard to manhandle.

Both of these cars with too much power can be very hard to drive without a lot of tuning if you are driving with all assists off.

Aston Martin One-77.
SSC Ultimate Aero.

The One-77 is a bit drunk, but the SSC is pretty tame. Pretty much, the only issue is overwhelming the rear tires. It's easy with ~1500 hp, but if you restrain your right foot the car is pretty fast.

The One-77 didn't like to stay still even if you weren't really on the gas from what I remember. It's been a while since I've driven it though.

Abarth Fiat 500 esseesse - very difficult
Alfa Romeo MiTo
Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione
Aston Martin DBS 2008 - bad suspension
Aston Martin Vantage V12 -nervous car
Audi TT RS Coupe - no connection to the car, a lot of drifts, fidgety
Audi R8 2008 -Good handling, but does not forgive mistakes
Audi R8 5.2 FSI - complicated handling, complex drifts
Bentley Continental Supersports - clumsy a bad handling and brakes
BMW M1 1981 - normal handling, but when attacking the chicane can become uncontrollable
BMW Z3M coupe 2002 - brutal behavior, tendency to drift, complex drifts
BMW Z4 M Coupe 2009 - poor handling. fidgety, there is no understanding
BMW Z4 sDrive35is 2011- First strong sliding front axle, then a strong drift poor handling
BMW X5M - complex and brutal behavior in the turns and drifts
BMW M5 F10 - a lot of weight
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Chevrolet 1967 Corvette Stingray 427 - rather difficult
Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS 2002 - car can go only straight
Chevrolet Camaro SS 2010 nasty handling. nasty car
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2006 - unpleasant handling, quite dangerous
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 2009 - normal handling, but the chassis is not able to cope with an engine, driving dangerously
DeLorean DMC–12 1982 - car rides like a dead zombie
Dodge Charger SRT8 2006 - poor handling it like a drunken thug
Dodge Challenger SRT8 2009 - overweight, a lot of drifts
Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa 1957 poorly controlled car, floating on the highwaya bad aerodynamics at high speed the front wheels take off
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 2004 - wide dynamic tunnel
Ferrari 330p4 1967 - unusual handling of the old machine, it is very slow to react
Ferrari 360 Modena 1999 hard to catch drifting at high speed, the problem with the continued screwing on corner exit
Ferrari F430 2004 - insidious handling difficult
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Nice car, but loose suspension, driving dangerously
Ferrari FF 2011 Nightmarish control on the steering wheel 900 degrees, uncontrollable full wheel drive
Ferrari 458 Italia hard to catch drifting at high speed, the problem with the continued screwing on corner exitdifficult insidious, manageability
Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2009 - Many drifts, hard drifts

Back