Cars that are hard to handle

The F355 is an odd one, because the Challenge version is an utter dream to drive, for me. The road car, yeah, not so much.

I'm trying to think of any car that's been utterly undriveable for me in FM4, but I'm drawing a blank for now. There are a few cars in my garage that are definite handfuls, but since so few are stock, I will pin that on my tuning before I pin it on the cars, until I get some decent testing done. I don't remember the Codatronca being a particularly sharp knife, which doesn't help it's status as one of the least appealing cars in the entire game, IMO.

Probably stated before but the SSC Ultimate Aero is terrible. The Weismanns, the Morgan, and the Veyron are pretty bad also.

Probably stated before but the SSC Ultimate Aero is terrible. The Weismanns, the Morgan, and the Veyron are pretty bad also.

The ultimate aero is damn good on both versions of Le Mans and is also very good on the outer loop of the top gear test track. The weismanns are both good in s class, as is the Morgan if built right. The Morgan is very light so it needs weight adding to stop it dancing all over the place. As for the veyron, yep it's rubbish.

1991 CR-X SiR is difficult
2010 500 essesse

and some Ferrari-hard, if you go on the steering wheel 900 degrees.F360 F430 and especially the Ferrari FF, it is terribly difficult and stupid

Takata Dome NSX was a handful stock, but I found some tuning tweaks that calmed it down a lot and it's a nice maneuverable ride now :) Most notable change for me was turning the caster all the way down (1.0) to take away that annoying darty feeling every time you turn the wheel. I'll have to try that on the CCGT next, that Koenigsegg is a wild animal as well.

Reducing caster that much is probably a bad idea, it's taking a lot of your front grip away.
I'd play with the roll bar and spring settings to calm it down, and the diff deceleration.

Reducing caster that much is probably a bad idea, it's taking a lot of your front grip away.
I'd play with the roll bar and spring settings to calm it down, and the diff deceleration.

On most cars I'd agree with you (and leave caster alone) but the Takata Dome didn't respond to most of the settings you mentioned, then I realized it was purely a steering thing for me, the change in front bite was too extreme as I turned the wheel more, and caster fixed it. It has all the front grip I need now, nice balance in both low and high speed corners. I set the front camber to 2.0 to compensate for the low caster though.

Basicaly any fully modded small/light RWD car withowt the TCS turned on handels like you would not believe and my AWD R3 Toyota Aygo :)

My FWD chevy cobolt does'nt want to turn thuough fast corners with any amount of acceleration and watch out for understeer with most FWD and AWD cars ;)

imo every one with stock lose fit front ARB, cars like Mac F1, MP4 or Porsche 959 are almost impossible to drive, at least with wheel ;) with proper tuning settings, theres no hard to handle car.

^^ The same can be said for a controller; adjust tunes.. and especially, accommodating the car, not expecting the car to adjust to your driving style! ;)

Most difficult cars too drive are the V8 racecars. Man those things are a handfull

Courtesy of shved111

7-giA7lz8ao.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-realistic-photo-thread.275721/page-16#post-8418238

They certainly are a handful aren't they? Especially fully upgraded ones...aii yaai!

Have you tried playing around with the tire pressures, gear ratios, LSD and springs/dampers?

They certainly are a handful aren't they? Especially fully upgraded ones...aii yaai!

Have you tried playing around with the tire pressures, gear ratios, LSD and springs/dampers?

Yep, i'm now pretty decent in setting up cars.

Cool. I love the "oh she's a handful" cars in Forza (IRL too). They just force you to be a much better driver. This is what I have always loved about every single Forza - you get penalized for making mistakes. The learning curve is pretty tall.

Back