Cars that aren't in GT5 but were in the previous GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter amine787
  • 79 comments
  • 14,007 views
Benz Patent Motor Wagen Nummer 1

It's THE car.
 
THE MIGHTY GT-R R33 HKS

gt2_hks_r33_drag.jpg
 
Take your pick from GT2: http://bit.ly/hNVuej

My personal favourites being the Unisia Jecs GTR GT or the Formula Silhouette R30. 👍
 
Aston Martin DB7 Volante. We have the DB9 of course but it was still cool to have a Volante. Not forgetting the Espace F1, Toyota Triathlon and TVR Chimera.
 
1982 Mazda RX-7 turbo G

black_83rx7.jpeg


and

1983
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How much would it matter to you guys if PD added all those missing cars from GT2/3/4 as standard models? I just went through the GT2 list and there's lots on there I want, dont matter if S or P
 
holy crap bring back the phaeton and 740i! completely forgot about these cars as the series progressed.
 
How much would it matter to you guys if PD added all those missing cars from GT2/3/4 as standard models? I just went through the GT2 list and there's lots on there I want, dont matter if S or P

it matter a lot if they add some new events and races maybe moving the level from 40 to 50 something like that and i want rims on my standard cars >:(
 
this one is a must premium

1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a ford guy myself but the GT and Typhoon should have been included
fpvbf025ch.jpg
 
FPVs. Why didn't they make it through to GT5?

GT and F6 Typhoon, a 5.4L quad-cam V8 or 4.0L inline6 turbo, making well over 270kW and 530Nm of torque, wrapped up in a comfortable 4-door family saloon.

FordF6Typhoon0003.jpg


FordF6Typhoon0002.jpg


FordGT-P0002.jpg


FordGT-P0001.jpg
 
1997%20Chrysler%20Phaeton%20concept=mx=.jpg
 
TVR Cerbera LM edition.
Enough said.
 
iCyCo
How much would it matter to you guys if PD added all those missing cars from GT2/3/4 as standard models? I just went through the GT2 list and there's lots on there I want, dont matter if S or P

Personally I don't care whether they look like they're straight from GT1, as long as they handle like they should and sound about right, I'd seriously be into it if PD released every car they've ever made that didn't make it into GT5 as DLC, I'd probably even pay as much as £20 for that, probably even more!

I'd totally forgotten about most of these cars, I'm going to find my PS2 and go through GT1-4 when I get home.
 
I'm not sure why they got rid of the Renault Clio V6 RM they had in GT5P. It should have been pretty simple to transfer it over, and I think the Viper had an RM version too in GT5P but didn't make the cut unless they think it's the ACR which it didn't look like to me.
 
Suzuki Cultus and HKS Drag 180SX. My two GT2 babies. :)
 
I'm not a ford guy myself but the GT and Typhoon should have been included
fpvbf025ch.jpg

I'm not a Ford guy either, but I was very disappointed when I found out that FPV wouldn't be in GT5.
 
I'm not a Ford guy either, but I was very disappointed when I found out that FPV wouldn't be in GT5.

Were those in a previous GT? I think i'll have to fire up my old PS1/PS2 also :)

Other than a few already mentioned I am also missing the Ford GT40 road car, Jag XJR15 (I remember the road version, was there a race version too?), Dodge Copperhead Concept, Lister Storm road car.

Also wasn't there a Ford Mondeo in one of the older games? I could be imagining that though...

Oh Ford Puma! That was definitely in once, why the Vauxhall Tigra is still in but not the Puma is a mystery.
 
Were those in a previous GT? I think i'll have to fire up my old PS1/PS2 also :)...........

GT4. I still play it now and then 👍
 
GT40 Road Car. And those cool hidden Miatas with the rollcages in them. All from GT3.
There were actually several cars in GT3 that didn't make it into GT4, so I don't understand why PD didn't reach back and put them in GT5 like they did with the Diablo JGTC car.

How much would it matter to you guys if PD added all those missing cars from GT2/3/4 as standard models? I just went through the GT2 list and there's lots on there I want, dont matter if S or P
I would really like the missing GT3/GT4 cars. Otherwise I'm not bothered.
 
Last edited:
From What I remember ...

From GT1 :

qv9da.jpg

5pzvo.jpg


From GT2 :

483hp.jpg

505mz.jpg

548.jpg

950v.jpg

z5mvw.jpg


From GT3 :

(this one was hidden, i think my cousin hack his PS2 to get it)
996.png
 
Last edited:
I'm not a ford guy myself but the GT and Typhoon should have been included
fpvbf025ch.jpg

Agreed :(

Also I think we lost the race version of the Speed 12 after GT2...

speed12-22.jpg


Speed12.jpg


It's a shame because that was one of my favourite cars!
 
Agreed :(

Also I think we lost the race version of the Speed 12 after GT2...

speed12-22.jpg


Speed12.jpg


It's a shame because that was one of my favourite cars!

Amen to that.

That car was just about the only thing that could stand up to the almighty Escudo!
 
Amen to that.

That car was just about the only thing that could stand up to the almighty Escudo!
Toyota GT-One Road version with stage 4 turbo. I made mince-meat of many Escudos:D
 
Back