Cars that look like other things that aren't cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliseracer
  • 143 comments
  • 11,296 views
Come on blazin don't you know that is a cts-V. :D

Your right about the commercial thing, I also remember it.
 
Doah :dunce: !!!
 
Yep, it was a TV Spot, thats why I remembered it.

That's not a bad thing is it?
 
No I'm just such a nerd that I remembered it some how.
 
For whatever reason this....
carreragt2.jpg


reminds me of this...
batboy.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure that's not what the Porsche designer had in mind.......
 
God I would hope not, but for what ever reason I saw the Carrera GT and thought...bat boy. If a Porsche engineer saw this I would be shot.
 
Possible 2007 Scion xB
2007%20xB%20001.jpg


WWII Era Wermacht Helmet
M40_SS.jpg


I know it's already been done, but because I hate this car so much...
usa_2005_scion_xb_spe_4_x_exdrvrsd_x.jpg


12004Viking%20refridgerator.jpg


Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
001.jpg


Chris%20Craft%20family%20stern%20quarter_resize.jpg


And I can't believe nobody has done the Toyota Previa yet.
96.toyota.previa.500.jpg


egg-m.jpg
 
ssd.jpg

:)
 
Duke
And enough with the fake poo pictures, people. It wasn't even funny the first time.

um... might want to edit that... :scared: look up...
 
MercCLS-1.jpg


Fruit%20Card%20Banana.jpg


Better :)
 
Still trying to get around them rules ehh... :odd:
 
Hey, if I were to photoshop the pic so it was laying on it's side would it be better?

You can't tell me it doesn't look like garbage...I mean..
Like THAT garbage..

oooo man..
I crack myself up.
 
imgres

images

4592.JPG
 
Chrysler LeBaron Convertible:


Stage Coach:
 
1.jpg


Sea%20shell%20large.jpg
 
peugeot-407-2.JPG

RM_grimace.gif
 
Driftster
There, this is PG AND is a look alike

Cayenne%20Turbo.jpg

0130005.jpg
You're officially an idiot. Do you not understand this, or are you just being dense on purpose?!
 
Duke
You're officially an idiot. Do you not understand this, or are you just being dense on purpose?!


:lol::lol::lol: 👍

You can't tell me it wasn't funny!

Well actually you can, but that's just denial!

2005-Ferrari-F2005-Michael-Schumacher-1600x1200.jpg


0053100520626.JPG



ROFLMFMLAFMLA
 
Back