Cars that look like other things that aren't cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliseracer
  • 143 comments
  • 11,296 views
Camaro:
2002camaross_4.jpg

Catfish:
mm%20catfish.jpg
 
V70R wagon = tied with SRT-4 for fastest stock FWD car top speed

I think that's the right model.
 
Driftster
V70R wagon = tied with SRT-4 for fastest stock FWD car top speed

I think that's the right model.

Except the v70r is awd.

Oh and to iceburns, there isn't a non wagon version of the v70 (well ok the s60).
 
Which was the volvo that was FWD and is tied with the SRT-4 at 155 i believe..

50R? or something?
 
Probably the s40 t5, though I know that it is available in awd but I'm not sure whether that spec allows fwd.
 
This:

Looks like......wait, I can't post this without being banned.. :scared:
 
:rolleyes: Come on people... grow up a little.

looks like...

elephant.jpg
 
:scared: ACK! damn it! I wasn't ready to see that... not cool. :grumpy:
 
cal_110104_papispruett3_lg.jpg


Opera%20Hat.jpg
 
Hah, I just remembered this thread when I found this Aston Martin picture. Too bad most of the pictures are gone though.

118146_large.jpeg


looks like

potbelly1.jpg


I don't think it's showing anymore, but my favorite in the whole thread was

mercedes.jpg


=

b-30916-Squidward.gif


The pooping greyhound is still there on page one I think, which was another memorable entry.

Okay, if you want to post in this thread, you need to know the rules (just read the thread title), am I clear children? It seems like last time there was some difficulty with the instructions.
 
Ford Taurus.


Turtle.
 
lol yeaa i was watching a simpsons episode and there was a guy with billiard balls in his mouth and i thought of this car/thread. I have a pretty random mind sometimes lol
 
It's in the just plain ugly thread, but the Mitsuoka Orochi IS Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars.
 
ackbar.gif

mitsuoka_orochi.jpg


Visuals, as you can see.

I think it looks more like a Mercedes SLR McLaren, but I see the resemblance otherwise.

Not a bad-looking machine, however...
 
I didn't know there was a hardtop..

I've only seen the convertible. The hardtop isn't as ugly.
 
Hehe, with my latest and only modification to my car....
This:

Looks like:
 
Back