Cars that look like other things that aren't cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliseracer
  • 143 comments
  • 11,296 views
image011.jpg

puke.jpg
 
I actually saw a Harlequin mkIII Golf the other day. Rarities.

Drifster: stop being a child. Nothing you've posted so far has been even half-funny.
 
eliseracer
I actually saw a Harlequin mkIII Golf the other day. Rarities.

Drifster: stop being a child. Nothing you've posted so far has been even half-funny.

I love how ultrabeat posts something in the EXACT same manner as my posts, yet to you it's "i actually saw a blah blah blah"

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean you havta be a azz clown.

Considering funny is a relative term you have no grounds to tell me what is or isn't funny.

So far everyone i've personally shown it to thought it was quite funny.

So to you I give a big fat
071500Rasberry___small.jpg



PPPPTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHH
 
eliseracer
Drifster: stop being a child. Nothing you've posted so far has been even half-funny.
Ultrabeat: don't start being a child. One is more than enough in this thread.
 
Damn, this thread is getting harsh. You post things that look like the cars, not what you think of them...
 
but..I think the cayenne LOOKs like fake dog poo....OR garbage...

And I think michael shumi LOOKS like a douche..
 
nightkid86
Nah.
Pikachu_Beetle.jpg


Driftster
And I think michael shumi LOOKS like a douche..
Last time I checked, Michael Schumacher, contrary to popular belief, is infact NOT a car. This thread is for comparing cars to other things, not people to other things...
 
Some of you guys haven't figured out what the game was about...

1.jpg

JellyBeans_215.gif


02.toyota.camry.le.f34.jpg

couch.jpg
 
Volvo V70R

volvov70r5vt.jpg


Saturn V Rocket
saturnv7yq.jpg


I just always thought that Volvo wagons look like a rocket of some sort, the way the roof slopes down ever so slightly. Or at least I think so.
 
Note: Not picking on TVR, I like them

TVR Speed 12:
tvr%20speed%2012%202.jpg


Vampire: ( best pic I could find :grumpy: )
10006-vampire-forehead-small.jpg


TVR Tucan Speed 6:
ae_TVR_Tuscan_Speed_6_04.jpg


Platypus:
platygeo.jpg
 
^^^^ :lol:
 
Surprised this one has not been done yet.

4_13601.jpg


=

frog.jpg





k how 'bout this:

3cc.jpg


=

4109385A62UC74511M.jpg



and please forgive me for the poo mishap.
 
Is that a vector up there?
 
Taking a page from eliseracer, the Morgan from that pic also looks reminds me of this.

268.jpg


Anyone in the US remember that guy who would pop out his eyes to see the dimple chads in the 2000 Florida elections? Ignore the Bush thing on the ballot, I think that was just photoshopped, but see the guy...
 
Hyundai Sonata...
sonata.jpg


Looks like...
2co.jpg


Theres so other many Hyundais that look like other cars.
 
... and still, after more then 100 posts people still don't get the point :rolleyes:

Not aimed at Radiocool
 
Radicool02
Hyundai Sonata...
sonata.jpg


Looks like...
2co.jpg


Theres so other many Hyundais that look like other cars.
This one is more obvious.

IMG_0790.jpg

HON2004091650779_pv.jpg
 
Err, cars that look like things that are not cars guys...
 
Back