Cars you would love to see Premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter _stiggums
  • 469 comments
  • 67,118 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Rolls Royce line
- Model T-Ford
- historic formula 1 cars
 
A long-long time ago i played NFS-3 HotPursuit (the original one!) and there was a very beautiful and stylish car Italdesign Scighera (even in 1998 virtual cars had an interiors). I hope sometimes I'll see this dream-car again, but only in our real driving simulator. And it must be premium car, of course -)

And i wanna see a premium left-hand modification of the latest GTR. I have 2 different GTR's (R35), but both of them are right-hand cars. As GTR in this generation has left-hand version, it would be nice to have a virtual driver's seat on the left side and drive usual way.
 
Last edited:
Lotus 72.
Chaparral 2D & 2J.
1969 Ford GT40.
 
Mercedes CLK-GTR
Honda Integra Type-R 2003 (because i used to own one)

Thats 2 off the top of my head, many other have already been mention in the OP.
 
The top 5 standard cars (that I own) on my list to see premium,

-Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
-MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
-Forumla Gran Turismo
-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
-Audi Le Mans quattro '03
 
2000 mustang cobra R
Veyron
mk4 supra
95-01 honda integra type R
 
175347_5_1140196067.jpg

393615_2139166918.jpg

185731_968840293.jpg
 
Audi ur quattro Coupe Turbo but an '85 like mine cause it's got the sloping grille & lights, body colour spoiler and wider/better looking wheels, instead of the '82 thats already in the game.
 
Ariel atom k20a supercharged

Civic EG6 SIR or the spoon or the race EG6 from GT1 "I think Jazz used to make it".
 
The RUFs, Audi Quattro, 205s and loads more that I cant think off hand.

E30 M3s
The E46 M3, CSL and GTR made premium and also fix the wheels on the CSL.
Would like an E30 318iS too as I have one of them too myself :)
 
I would love to see a premium EG

0204_01zoom+honda_civic_eg_coupe+left.jpg
 
1977 Pontiac SE Trans Am
pontiac_transam_1977_01.jpeg


1967 Ford Mustang GT500
41873-bigthumbnail.jpg


1984 NISSAN 300ZX 50th Anniversary Edition (All of the Fairlady's)
50thlsd.jpg


If they wanted to boost American sales...
earnhardt.car.384.jpg


Chevelle
70_chevelle.jpg


2010 Shelby Mustang Supersnake
19827865-623x389.jpg
 
Civic Sir-II (EG), all Celica, Lupo GTi, Mini Cooper 1.3i, Giulia Sprint GTA and Speciale, all Lansers, Spitfire 1500, bouth Countuch, Vw Standard, 117 Coupe, All Imreza,
Alpine A110 1600S, DeLorean, Speedster Turbo, Piazza XE, Tacoma X-Runner, All Skyline, CLK55 AMG, Xsara F2 Kit car, GS300 Vertex, Honda S800, Yaris RS Turbo,
Mazda6 03, Legacy, CTR YellowBird hm, you can say mostley all cars haha :P

But new cars are E39 M5, Volvo P1800/123GT/850R Estate/740Tic, Alfa 75, Ferrari 250GTO/GTO'84/LeMans'63, Jag XK120, Fiat 131, I can go on for ever....
 
Be fun to see Civic EF2 or ED7 vs Charade G100 GTti. :dopey:
 
all lancia cars ( delta rally car, delta s4 , stratos )
mitsubishi eclipse , bmw m3 ( old version like csl, gtr, etc )
some ruf's , and some peugeot's ( 205 rally car , 206 Rc, )
 
If they wanted to boost American sales...
earnhardt.car.384.jpg


I would sell half of my garage for a Sr.!!!!
 
They should put the Redbull Rb6 instead of Ferrari f10. Its one of Adrian Newey's almost perfected design, the only problem is their driver. Also, it would make sense as redbull have supported/sponsored GT5 this year. Also, why on earth FORD GT40 is not premium!instead they put those effort to their crap Ford Gt testcar( I would prefer the Gt4's Granturismo ford gt!)
 
Mazda Furai

Viper GTS used

Ford GT

Chevelle

Grand National

Veyron

350z used

Vettes

Fx45

Pretty much all the historic cars and old school muscle.
 
2010 Shelby Mustang GT500 and Countach 25th anniversary edition are on top of my wishlist. Ferrari Testarossa and F50 would be nice too.
 
Realistically (meaning I would not be suprised if they update these to Premium):

MkIV Supra for sure. It still blows my mind that they did a MkIII and not a MkIV. Im not complaining as I do like MkIII's and was very suprised to see it as a premium but come on, MkIV is the peak of Supra popularity/performance, given that GT is always all about the japanese cars how could they leave this off of Premium?

Mazda Furai Such a great car to drive and so popular to use in game for many different races/grinding. I think if they had known how popular this car would become to use in-game they would have made it Premium from the beginning.

Veyron Duh, its a Veyron, come on PD...



Wishful thinking (meaning I doubt that they would make these premium but it would make me happy:

EG civic hatch (any version, Spoon preferably)
EF CRX SiR
1st gen RX7
S14
EVO 8
 
Ford Escort Rallycar
 
Toyota Supra RZ, which is arguably the most iconic Toyota apart from the AE86. I find it shocking it isnt premium.

yeah, i agree with you on this one, the 2.5 gt turbo (JZA70) had a premium model, so why didnt they make the most popular supra premium ? thats confusing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back