Cars you would love to see Premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter _stiggums
  • 469 comments
  • 67,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Touring Car guy like you Zmann. I'd rather see cars like the MG ZS, 320i and chevy cruze.
 
69carol1.jpg


You know it makes sense. 👍
 
Holden Monaro. Australia only gets two cars and both standard :(
 
Toyota GT1
Tommy Kaira ZZII

Thank You
 
Here's a list of the manufacturers that should have a Premium car.

-Alpine
-Buick
-Cadillac
-Saleen
-Tommykaira
-Opera Performance
-Bugatti
 
It's a Skoda 130RS. the good ol days of rear engines :D
 
@Zmann42087

There is a Ford RS200 rally car in the game. Is it not the same one you mentioned?

Also, I believe there are two Mercedes Benz 190E Evo II's in the game as well. I know I have one, but not sure which.
 
Last edited:
Zmannn, I'm not saying exclude all the other cars but when there's a driving game I want to be able to drive the best cars in the world. Why not also include all the exotics. They could have spent some time on that rather than putting 60 variants of the GT-R.

Here's a better question. After spending 5 years developing this thing how could they exclude those cars? Most of the standard cars look pretty bad. The premium look amazing. Instead of 1000 cars I think they should have aimed for 500 premiums. I think that would make everyone happier.

My garage is almost full with everything that I care to own in this game and that kind of stinks. I'm not buying or driving any standard cars just not worth it.
 
Tramontana R Edition
e7f84ac3112db1436e1aa2e1a79cf9e75246.jpg
 
toyota 4runner-surf-truck
296467_5_1643581080.jpg

393017_396242668.jpg

301292_5_1552667168.jpg
 
some le mans classics, sauber c9, toyota minolta 88c, 905, pescoralo just to name a few
 
395645_680732830.jpg

342419_1820385253.jpg

_1261630_1.jpg

311760_5_568093737.jpg

325287_5_561886265.jpg

382296_246768729.jpg

353326_281337100.jpg

208530_699292754.jpg

x_9df04b42.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kamaz Dakar?))
116647.jpg

10.jpg

1255597618_kamaz__master_02.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Some of the RUFs(Porches) and the old BMW M3 would be pretty awsome ^^
 
Bugatti Veryon or the FGT
 
AE86 (at least the S.S. version)
Veyron
MKIV Supra
more race cars like the Minolta, Bentley Speed 8, Nissan R92,etc.
 
All I want for Christmas, is a premium Toyota GT-One race car.

toyota_gt1_inline.jpg
 
Last edited:
holden ss vy commodore and holden monaro cv8
 
Supra RZ
Subaru 22-B
Formula Gram Turismo
Bugatti veyron
Jaguar XFR
Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe
Caterham Seven Fire Blade
Mini Cooper 1.3i
RUF yellow bird
Lamborgini countache
Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car
Lancia Stratos
 
The older Subaru's for sure.
 
i just want a drag strip i miss my hks 180sx drag car so much. i mean really how hard is it to add in drag racing
 
All I want for Christmas, is a Premium Supra RZ
 
RUF yellow bird
Honda Civic EG6 (with optional heavy body work as a rusty underdog sportscar eater ;-) )
Mercedes 190 e 2.5
BMW e30 M3
Alfa Romeo 155 2.0TS
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R KPGC10
AE86
Sauber Mercedes C9
Toyota GT-One race car
Caterham Seven Fire Blade
Supra RZ (the white Amuse Supra, that has been driven on Ebisu Circuit against a Mines R34 in one of the HotVersion series would be great, to pair the lonely Mines R34 with)

Any nicely tuned car, that has been driven in any of the HotVersion series for that matter would be great.

These were already mentioned, I'd like to see them too, in the order, as seen above.
 
FGT.

I'm not doing that fgt championship till they make fgt premium, 6hrs of F1 racing with premium FGTs will be awesome.
 
It's not in the game as far as I know, but I really would like the Volkswagen Phaeton to be included as a premium car. One of the best looking interiors, IMHO.

vw%20phaeton.jpg


Interior_Volkswagen_Phaeton_3.jpg
 
Peugeot 908 HY.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back