Cars you would love to see Premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter _stiggums
  • 469 comments
  • 67,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugatti Veyron.
RUF Yellow Bird

"You can't have them, but you can have the Schwimminwagen(?) as Premium...." :rolleyes:
 
All Hondas, preferencily the street racing hondas (EP, EG, CR-X AND FN2).
:dopey:

3936285726_ed2bfd0901.jpg
 
Well I haven't read every single page here but personaly I'd love to see a 1982 Toyota Starlet
 
Yes more BMWs MB, Audi, VWs, and all German cars in premium please.
 
all RUF's and the Calibra Touring Car, love the high-pitching sound above 10k rpm ;)
 
Jaguar XJ220 street + LM
Lister Storm V12
Alfa 155 DTM
Opel Calibra DTM
Aston-Martin V8 Vantage
Jay Leno Tank Car (come on, how could you NOT love looking down that long hood!)
Lotus Carlton
Nissan Sileighty
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
 
I'm going to just say

The Reliant Robin.

add this into the game and make it premium, then we can have contests over multiplayer to see who can roll it in the funniest/most violent way

Has the Reliant Robin ever been in a Gran Turismo game before? I hope they add that, imagine the fun you would have in that lol
 
I would like to see the supra tt 98-99 and 04 -05 srt4
 
I'll go with the one already in the game. Bugatti Veyron, Lambo Coutach LP400, Lambo Coutach '88 25 aniversary edition.
 
Has been mentioned already: any DTM car please.
I don't like the idea of having to win a race without any premium car being allowed.
I do not race the DTM event, as there is no premium car, which is legible for the event.

You can do it with a premium Lexus.
 
You can do it with a premium Lexus.

Ahh - thanks for the tip! Saw the Lexus - quite a neat race car concept. I'll get one ;-)

As the Spyker has been mentioned - I would love, to be able, to finally get my hands on one of these:

_DSC9878.jpg


_DSC0927.jpg


_DSC1651.jpg


I am a big Spyker fan since these run in the Le Mans GT2 cars. Spyker never had much luck with them @ Le Mans, but I am always delighted, when I see them still running.
These are shot in 2009 during the 24h race - more on my site ww.teknopunk.com
 
I quite simply cannot understand why the veyron was not made premium. It is a car that pd must have known would be highly desirable. They even give it as a gift! :|
 
Last edited by a moderator:
didn't see it on the list...

the GT Formula1 car!!

why no cockpit view??!?!??

nvm. just saw it on the list.

but it still gets a vote from me. I would have loved to be able have a cockpit view from this car. After spending close to 5M Cr. you would think the car would be a part of the premium collection.
 
-Camaro LM Race Car
-Bugatti Veyron
-Mazda Furai
-Touring Cars
 
Would love the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car to be made premium. One of my favourites from GT4 so didn't hestitate when it popped up in the used car lot

But seriously do people expect PD to gradually update the standard cars to premium? I know there has been some "official" comments saying they would love to do it, but just struggling to understand the reasons they weren't premium in the first place? Is it because they didn't have time and that they now have a team of people remodelling the cars (doubtful??) so that they can be upgraded soon or maybe as they couldn't fit the extra detail on the disc and therefore this is why it would come via another update which dumps a load of data on the hard drive.

Also one last question and apologies as I'm sure its been asked before (but couldn't find a definative answer in the threads) but why is there some cars in the official list that have "premium" and "standard" against them? 92.P/S BMW Z4 ‘03, 193.P/S Ferrari F2007 and 999.P/S TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00
are just a few examples. Seen some comments that it maybe due to the fact that there are 2 versions of them in the game (maybe standard if you win or buy 2nd hand and premium if you buy new) but this doesn't really make sense as it would use up more data and surely PD would want the best graphical versions on display wherever possible?
 
One of every car should be premium i think if you take away all the duplicates gt5 only has about 700 cars. i think they can make them all premium cause i think forza is getting close to that number of 700 and all there cars are premium. Just using that game as refrence
 
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04
Ford Focus RS '02
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
Buick GNX '87
Lexus SC 300 '97
Nissan SILEIGHTY '98
Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94
Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '96
Subaru IMPREZA 22B-STi Version '98
Just a few I'd like to see as premium that are already in the game.
 
Also one last question and apologies as I'm sure its been asked before (but couldn't find a definative answer in the threads) but why is there some cars in the official list that have "premium" and "standard" against them? 92.P/S BMW Z4 ‘03, 193.P/S Ferrari F2007 and 999.P/S TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00
are just a few examples.

to feel a difference between standard and premium on graphics:)
 
Also one last question and apologies as I'm sure its been asked before (but couldn't find a definative answer in the threads) but why is there some cars in the official list that have "premium" and "standard" against them? 92.P/S BMW Z4 ‘03, 193.P/S Ferrari F2007 and 999.P/S TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00
are just a few examples.

to feel a difference between standard and premium on graphics:)

Simple, all of those cars have both a standard and premium version in the game.
 
Lexus LF-A Sports Car Concept '2007
the most beautiful version of a series LF-A

image_3.jpg
 
+1 for a freaking Mark IV Supra dammit!
 
BMW 120d :D

photo2.jpg
 
Mazda Furai and Amuse S2000 GT '04
 
Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 '98 - It's bad enough they didn't include the Galant of the same generation!!!
legnum_1_1.jpg
 
Toyota Supra RZ, definitely. Premium Skylines, NSX's, Lancers, Imprezas, and even Mark III Supra, but no Mark IV Supra? Makes no sense, really baffling lack of premium modeling there.
 
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R KPGC10
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R KPGC110
AE86 ALL VERSIONS

I wasn't sure how many I can vote but those are my top 3. We need more classic Japanese cars!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back