Cars you would love to see Premium

• Thread starter _stiggums
  • 469 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every street NSX should be premium since they all the same interior (except for the race NSX's, which would all be variants of the RM NSX). Similarly for every EK Civic Type-R. 96-97 would have a slightly different A/C console than the 98-00 since they switched from cable to electric but everything else would be identical.

No reason to have any of those 90-2005 NSX's be standard... or for any of the 96-00 Civic EK, though.

Veryon should definitely be premium, as should:

Countach (original '74 as well as 25th anniversary)
Cien (along with the CTS-V, but that's wish list territory)
Furai

Jaguar XFR
Toyota GT1 Race Car
Formula Gran Turismo
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Minolta 88C-V
Mazda Furai
Veyron 16.4

I'd like to see all the touring cars made premium, and the R8 LMS Race Car - thats just criminal having it as standard

The Shelby GT350-R should have been premium from the start instead of that piece of crap '71 Mach 1. What the heck were they thinking?

The 3000GT or the Mitsubishi GTO. Any of them. I will be happy with just one of them as long as its a twin turbo model. There is like 20 of them but all standard. Just make one of them premium.

Pretty much all racing cars (FGT, Le Mans, Touring cars etc) and decent production cars that either cost a lot or have historical value or racing pedigree (M3, Veyron, S4, some muscle cars etc)

Now that I have the F1 car, that needs to be a premium. Honestly, it isn't that good looking. I know the Ferrari F1 cars are in the game as Premiums, but it would be nice to have this non official F1 car a premium so that we can get different coloured F1 cars.

The F1 is so fun to drive, it's a shame it's a standard. Replays arent as fun as they should be due to this, and I would love a cockpit view. I am now saving up for the F1 Ferrari, but I pray they upgrade the F1 car to a premium!

it would be easier for Polyphony if they made the cars with the least amount of cockpit space premium first.
They should focus on the LMP's first, then the FGT,other race cars,cars with no roofs,then the small cars,and finally,the rest

premium cars in gt5 is nice, but too long, these cars are, maybe donate detailed interior in time to make more cars?

Why is everybody talking about cars that aren't in the game? I thought it was "cars we would like to see upgraded to premium"

One of the most important cars, to get a premium treatment is the Toyota 2000 GT.
It is such an iconic car, that it really defies any logic, that there are several American muscle cars, way too many useless shopping trolleys, but not this beauty.

I only just brought the Toyota 7 race car a couple of nights ago,now I want it premium.Oh and the AE86 Levin.
:cheers:

i dont want to cause an arguement but if all the cars were premium then the game would be really slow and it would take a massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back