Case Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 17 comments
  • 699 views

Darin

(Banned)
Messages
5,718
This is about one of the best shows i've seen on "Adult Swim."

But the story like don't make up that he gets poisoned and then becomes a kid - but the show is still great.

So - who else here likes this show? Like discuss about it.
 
I've never seen it... The AS shows I watch are Futurama, Family Guy, and ATHF.

Darin
Like discuss about it.
Lets discuss about this poor grammar :lol:
 
Wow, Darin likes some anime. 👍 I've seen a few episodes. They were alright.
 
^Yup, the "mOnDAy SYndR0m3", Garfield the cat feels it every week. :lol:

Case Closed (aka. Detective Conan) is a pretty decent anime, it keeps you guessing til the end of the show. This formula of the story really keeps this series going, in fact according to New Type magazine CC has already charted at estimated 200+ episodes (way more than Inu Yasha). :eek:
 
The Vanishing Boy
in fact according to New Type magazine CC has already charted at estimated 200+ episodes (way more than Inu Yasha). :eek:


Anime's don't have to be long to be insteresting. Just look at FLCL. Only like what? 6 episodes? Great anime. Look at Dragon Ball Z. Almost 200 episodes (not counting DB and DBGT) and it tends to get boring because they akways drag the fight sequences out.
 
Integra Type R
Wow, Darin likes some anime.

I've been watching anime for a long time.

Plus, Dragon Ball GT sucked.
 
Integra Type R
Anime's don't have to be long to be insteresting. Just look at FLCL. Only like what? 6 episodes? Great anime. Look at Dragon Ball Z. Almost 200 episodes (not counting DB and DBGT) and it tends to get boring because they akways drag the fight sequences out.

It depends thou, Onegai Teacher/Please Teacher has only two Manga volumes but the Amine version has ?6? volumes. Sometimes the longer episodes is better. There are so many anime series that needs more episodes like Cowboy Bebop, Steel Angel Kurumi, and EX-Driver.
 
I see. :)
 
Is there Case Closed DVD's out? I went to FYE ( a local Anime Supplier ) and they had none...
 
Try Suncoast, maybe they have it.
 
Yes try Suncoast in the OP Mall, Darin. If there is a CC DVD, I'm sure they'll have it. FYE Sucks. Suncoasts prices are a little high, but its the best place to find anime.
 
Or Best Buy and Fry's. :)
 
Integra Type R
Yes try Suncoast in the OP Mall, Darin. If there is a CC DVD, I'm sure they'll have it. FYE Sucks. Suncoasts prices are a little high, but its the best place to find anime.

Isn't that all the way in the Orange Park mall? Cause FYE is in Regency mall, and I've bought some Inuyasha DVD's there.
 
I usually watch Futurama, Family Guy, AQTH, Case Closed, Inyuasha, Cowboy Bebop, Sealab 2021, and I think that's it.
 
I'm noticing that AW is cutting off those animes, what gives!!!??? :grumpy:
 
Darin
Isn't that all the way in the Orange Park mall? Cause FYE is in Regency mall, and I've bought some Inuyasha DVD's there.


Yes, thats why I said go to Suncoast in the OP Mall.
 
Back