Caterham 7 fireblade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Totzke8
  • 9 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
597
United States
San bernardino
Messages
totzke8
0/0/0
Boston green
Willing to trade for anything
 
Last edited:
Anybody
 
Anything? Really? Just a minute I'll see what I have.

Btw you probably shouldn't bump your thread with a double post. ;)

EDIT: How about a 350Z roadster, Daytona Blue Pearl Metallic, 6000km.

Also have some 3000GT's, MX-5's.
 
Last edited:
Yeah your probably right
I'll trade you for the 350z
I traded with someone from south australia ealier do you know findog10
 
You looking for caterham or you got the caterham? If it's the latter I can trade my UCD "rare" cars.
 
If we could get Holden back than we can do something
 
meister_dan
You looking for caterham or you got the caterham? If it's the latter I can trade my UCD "rare" cars.

What ones
 
Holden just sent me his car so sorry maybe next time
 
He can have them if you can't get it to work with mine. Keep the car. :)
 
Back