ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
Appreciate the comments HondaFanatic and Jason_B! :)

The following pic was probably my most time-consuming edit in photoshop, it doesn't look too fancy but a lot of time was spent dialing in the colors and details exactly how I wanted. I hope you guys like it! Click for full size.

Some kind of Ferrari at Deep Forest Raceway

Side note: When going through some of the more popular, photoshop-heavy galleries, I always wonder what some of the original pictures looked like. So if any of you are curious, the original picture can be viewed here.

Last edited:
I am having one of those days, because I thought you said it was a F430 Scuderia. And then I saw the title again, which say's F430.

But if it was the Scuderia, then it would be pronounced: 430 Scuderia

One more:

lightonp.jpg

AWESOME update! I really like the S2000 and Skyline shot, I like the colour on it, and the contrast is fantastic!

Very well done on the Drift shot, really captures a realistic look. The TVR shot is very Top Gear in look. Also the GTR vs Monolith shot looks fun, it looks like it's rushing into battle and the bridge strut/pilar is firing laser beams at it.

I like the 4 latest ones a lot. The last one is like a macro shot of an insect's eye. :D

Nice shot's. I like the fact that you add some random pics in there. Makes for a lot variety and a bit of a laugh. 👍

A request hay. I guess I missed that part :dunce:

For a request, I would love an RX-7. Don't care about what color, place or type it is, just a RX-7. Premium model if you can. 👍

By the way it's my bed time so this is my last message for the day :(

Back