Celebrate St. Patrick's Day and Geneva in This Week's Project CARS 2 Community Events

Contrary to the usual way of celebrating the holiday, we don’t recommend drinking and sim driving.
As much as I'd say drinking should never be endorsed in general, I wouldn't mind anyone sim racing while drunk. I mean, it's not real life, you can't actually harm anyone if you crash a virtual car (unless you cause yourself an injury and/or break your sim equipment, but that should require an absolutely unhealthy amount of alcohol).
(yeah, I'm not sure if that's a good topic for a debate; if it's not, let me know)

A lot of very nice challenges. I first did the classic ones. Will now do some laps with the Countryman and the Pagani. Never drove both of them yet.:eek:

Edit: what?!!? They just added even more new events. Choices, decisions, cannot do them all at once. Stress coming in 3...2...1 ;)

Edit2: Laguna Seca /Moby has the wrong car. I already sent SMS staff a message about that (3PM: and already changed 👍:cheers:)

Last edited:
As much as I'd say drinking should never be endorsed in general, I wouldn't mind anyone sim racing while drunk. I mean, it's not real life, you can't actually harm anyone if you crash a virtual car (unless you cause yourself an injury and/or break your sim equipment, but that should require an absolutely unhealthy amount of alcohol).
(yeah, I'm not sure if that's a good topic for a debate; if it's not, let me know)
It was just a bit of tongue in cheek mate! 👍

Nice battles going on with the classic Porsches. Unfortunately (or actually luckily) I cannot race until next weekend. Because Greece here we come!

Back