Celebrate St. Patrick's Day and Geneva in This Week's Project CARS 2 Community Events

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by GTPNewsWire, Mar 12, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Garykavanagh

Garykavanagh

I dont see the paddys day connection:odd: EDIT add mondello park

Titzon Toast and McKiernan like this.
  3. McKiernan

McKiernan Premium

+1for Mondello, it's a bit flat but a good track. I guess the conection to Paddy's Day is just that the timing.

Garykavanagh likes this.
  4. FuriousDemon

FuriousDemon

Countryman around Oulton is tons of fun. Recommend checking it out.

BrainsBush likes this.
  5. SiriusR

SiriusR

As much as I'd say drinking should never be endorsed in general, I wouldn't mind anyone sim racing while drunk. I mean, it's not real life, you can't actually harm anyone if you crash a virtual car (unless you cause yourself an injury and/or break your sim equipment, but that should require an absolutely unhealthy amount of alcohol).
    (yeah, I'm not sure if that's a good topic for a debate; if it's not, let me know)

Mr Tree likes this.
  6. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

A lot of very nice challenges. I first did the classic ones. Will now do some laps with the Countryman and the Pagani. Never drove both of them yet.:eek:

Edit: what?!!? They just added even more new events. Choices, decisions, cannot do them all at once. Stress coming in 3...2...1 ;)

Edit2: Laguna Seca /Moby has the wrong car. I already sent SMS staff a message about that (3PM: and already changed :tup::cheers:)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    FuriousDemon likes this.
  7. Brend

Brend Premium

It was just a bit of tongue in cheek mate! :tup:

Mr Tree likes this.
  8. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

Nice battles going on with the classic Porsches. Unfortunately (or actually luckily) I cannot race until next weekend. Because Greece here we come!