ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
just need you to accept fr on your four_ account mate so i can send the car.will get it sent after reset

You have an opening:
Dec 7th - Duck_hosting - My Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (Rosso Siena Metallizzato)(PC)

Please don't send that car anymore ;)

You have an opening:
Dec 7th - Duck_hosting - My Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (Rosso Siena Metallizzato)(PC)

Please don't send that car anymore ;)

Thank you for the heads up my friend 👍

Hello my friend, excuse for the post but I see you have one of my favourite cars in my favourite colour also - Chevy Chevelle SS 454 in Black Cherry Metallic. May I ask what you would like for it? I see you have acquired all Lotuses so... :scared:
Thanks

O.G
Hello my friend, excuse for the post but I see you have one of my favourite cars in my favourite colour also - Chevy Chevelle SS 454 in Black Cherry Metallic. May I ask what you would like for it? I see you have acquired all Lotuses so... :scared:
Thanks

I will gladly send it your way if you can wait until the 14th. Are we still friends on my main (one_chipotle)?

I will gladly send it your way if you can wait until the 14th. Are we still friends on my main (one_chipotle)?

Thank you my friend and no, Il shall FR you asap. Thanks again, let me know if need anything ( Which I doubt since you own everything ) :lol:

Hello my friend, I have recieved a Black Cherry Metallic Chevelle from another trader so yours is not needed now but thank you for your generosity! :)

Thanks to you for the Purple Fairlady :)
:cheers:

Jag received, thank you muchly, dude. Much appreciated. 👍

O.G
Hello my friend, I have recieved a Black Cherry Metallic Chevelle from another trader so yours is not needed now but thank you for your generosity! :)

Thanks for the heads up my friend and let me know if you need/want anything else.

EDIT: The Christmas lights are back but no Santa smileys?

Back