Chameleon's Photomode gallary - Nope! (01/04/15)

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 164 comments
I lied. I made more... :lol:

- 20 -

- After the Rain -

- The Devil you Know -

Hope you enjoy! Ok, let me just say, instead of 'there will be no more GT6 shots from me' i will say, 'there will be very few more GT6 shots from me'. That is probably closer to the truth!​
Page I reckon we would all like at least a weekly dosage of Chameleon9000 artwork.:sly:

'Angels', 'Lost Control' and 'After the Rain' are definitely shots which stood out to me. Needless to say, the other ones are great, as well. 👍

Even if you are now away from here I must leave you a last comment : I've really enjoyed your (almost) last shots with GT6. After the rain or the devil are great pics 👍

I hope you do continue to do the occasional GT set of shots. I would definitely agree with some of the other comments that 'Lost Control' and 'After the Rain' are really good. Some of your best yet. 👍

And overall looking at some of your DC shots and very latest GT work, I see a some editing subtlety which is great, gives a certain level refinemen and quality to your shots. Well done. Keep improving, you're getting pretty good indeed. 👍

I lied. I made more... :lol:

- 20 -

- After the Rain -

- The Devil you Know -

Hope you enjoy! Ok, let me just say, instead of 'there will be no more GT6 shots from me' i will say, 'there will be very few more GT6 shots from me'. That is probably closer to the truth!​
Dude, these are your best GT6 shots to date! :drool: Don't know why I haven't commented here before...

Even if you are now away from here I must leave you a last comment : I've really enjoyed your (almost) last shots with GT6. After the rain or the devil are great pics 👍
The 250 GTO looks so clean. That I would eat my next meal on the bonnet.
GPR
I hope you do continue to do the occasional GT set of shots. I would definitely agree with some of the other comments that 'Lost Control' and 'After the Rain' are really good. Some of your best yet. 👍

And overall looking at some of your DC shots and very latest GT work, I see a some editing subtlety which is great, gives a certain level refinemen and quality to your shots. Well done. Keep improving, you're getting pretty good indeed. 👍
Dude, these are your best GT6 shots to date! :drool: Don't know why I haven't commented here before...
Thanks guys! Much appreciated. :)

I feel a little sad about my lack of GT6 shots. It feels odd taking so many DC shots instead of GT6 ones, and it sucks because I really don't enjoy DC allot as a game, but I really do enjoy GT6. But unfortunately, as I had originally hoped, and now regret, I have been spoiled by the graphical capabilities, and general ease of use of the PS4 now. GT6 has so many more cars, so many more tracks, and a much better feel. It is nice to have options. If you look at my DC shots, I have tried to work with as many cars as I could, but I can only seem to take good shots of the cars that I like personally, or at least like the look of. It is probably because i want to do my favorite car justice, and make the best shot I can. In DC, I basically just get sucked toward the lotus Exige S with extreme force, and that is really it. Well, thats kind of a lie. There is the F-Type, the 650s, the Huracan, the caterham 7, the P1, the Vanquish and the F12, but half of those are DLC cars. I had to pay to take those shots, and that is a real pain :lol:. And then there is only 6 actual locations. Yeah sure, each location has a bunch of tracks but they all look the same. My point is GT6 is FAR superior, in every single way but graphics! And yeah sure, the whole point of editing is to improve the graphics basically, but I am no pro! I can't just hit the magic switch and make the game look good, not like you guys. I need to work with, even if its just an inspiration. Unfortunately that inspiration is much easier sparked by DC than GT6. So yeah, I guess I will wait for GT7 to come out, then I will be happy. But in the mean time, DC will have to do. I do want to try to make more GT6 shots though. I hope i can brew something up some time soon!

But anyway, sorry about that, just started typing I guess. Here are a few of my personal favorite DC shots for your troubles, hope you don't mind! :lol:

- Wait for it... -

- Forged in Fire -

- Frozen -

- Flare -

- Bronze -

Thanks for watching/reading! :)

Back