Chameleon's Photomode gallary - Nope! (01/04/15)

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 164 comments
Miles ahead (pun?) of what I can do, my friend! The only crit I have, and it just may be my computer's screen settings, is that most shots seem too dark and lose a lot vehicular definition or just definition in general. Now, I am one who loves darker toned shots, but in some cases it just seems hard to tell all which is going included in the shots.

Anyways, keep the the amazing work! It was almost like a switch was turned on and suddenly you are pumping out quality shot after quality shot. :cheers:

SURPRISE! A THING HAPPENED ON MY GALLERY!

But yeah sorry for the lack of pictures recently, but i realised i was taking the whole photo taking thing as a job instead of a hobby, which is probably the fastest way to suck the fun out of anything. so yeah i randomly and suddenly lost all interest in taking pictures, but im back now, and i plan to stay for much longer this time, albeit with fewer updates. But yeah, here's a new rain edit for you! enjoy!

Rain edit PROTOTYPE

Oh and just to say, this is a prototype, and it will probably change quite a bit in the future. Feel free to suggest anything i could do to improve it! thanks for Watching, I should be back with an actual set soon!​

Very nice sets, I really like the blue Aston. Your edit is a good start. I think adding the effect of the rain hitting the body of the car will add to the realism.

Ahhh the GT40. At merely 40 inches tall (hence the name), this cheeky bugger is somewhat of a legend in the motoring community. Ok when I say somewhat... The legend itself originated from its days a lemans racer, when it put an end to Ferrari's 6 win reign of terror in '66. But you probably know all this by now, don't you? So here is the set. Enjoy!!!

The GT40

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pVPPFB]

And there you have it! As i said in a previous post, i probably wont upload as much, but i plan to do many more pics per set now. Thanks for viewing, any feedback you have will be much appreciated, and have a good day!

[/url]​
https://flic.kr/p/pDyXzM

Awesome work on this set! It looks so sexy in black, the compositions and editing are superb in this set. Faves are shots 1, 2 and the last one. 👍

OK! Here is the mcuh larger set as promised. it is basically about all of the GT3ish spec cars that just happened to come up in an arcade mode race, so yeah, ENJOY! This set took a lot longer than usual, with a lot more pictures, and each picture took quite a bit more work aswell. :)

The Podium

The heat of day by

And just for the sake of it, a terrible Panorama!!! :P

And there it is! REALY hope you enjoyed, as i certainly enjoyed creating them all! Feedback, as always, is greatly appreciated, and yeah, bye!

Last edited:
Basically, to create this set, i took the brilliant mentality from lotus that is "simplify, then add lightness", and tried to create a set based around this idea. I took a simple blue, completely cloudless (and might i say simple) sky, and simple sweeping angles. Hope you enjoy!

And yeah. Pretty simple, hey. Well, hope you enjoyed, please leave constructive criticism, and bye!​

Really like the GT3 set, great compositions, toning and lighting in each single shot. And your Elise set, simple, elegant and clean looking overall. 👍

OK, I think i have everything worked out now, so now to thank allota' people! (seriously you guys are great!)
Miles ahead (pun?) of what I can do, my friend! The only crit I have, and it just may be my computer's screen settings, is that most shots seem too dark and lose a lot vehicular definition or just definition in general. Now, I am one who loves darker toned shots, but in some cases it just seems hard to tell all which is going included in the shots.

Anyways, keep the the amazing work! It was almost like a switch was turned on and suddenly you are pumping out quality shot after quality shot. :cheers:
Thank you very very much man! Im sorry my shots appear too dark to you (looking back i definitely see your point), but i hope that's better now. Thanks for stopping by!
i have to agree with my friend - Impressive!
Haha, thank you Diobel!
Love your last set with the One77 and the SP1, never on the same pic but it's like they were together :)
Great job !
Thank you for the feedback Kodje
Very nice sets, I really like the blue Aston. Your edit is a good start. I think adding the effect of the rain hitting the body of the car will add to the realism.
Thank you Mazda787, but unfortunately i think your suggestion is a bit above my skill level at the moment! :lol: I will definately give it a try though, but dont expect anything groundbreaking!
ac1
I love this set, but this picture in particular I have fallen in love. Nice!!!
Thank you, once again! That picture would probably have to be my own favorite aswell!
Awesome work on this set! It looks so sexy in black, the compositions and editing are superb in this set. Faves are shots 1, 2 and the last one. 👍
Thank you too! And yeah, the black white and yellow is an absolute recommendation. If you own a GT40, I highly suggest this colour scheme!
First and last are killers man, sick set!
Thank you Cruz!
Nice work on the whole set, but the first 2 pics, especially #1 are really good. 👍
Thanks again!
ac1
Excellent set, R8 pictures are pure love, and even silver.
Again, thank you!
Nice! The fifth picture is my favorite.
Huh! I was just thinking, "why does no-one like picture #5?" as personally it my favorite too! But yeah thanks!
Your photos are so amazing...as always...awesome work man
As to you my friend!
really really cool shot :) love first three and then 8th, 10th, 13th
Thanks Y00PAY! Good to see you like so many!
I like the first two shots. 👍
Thank you!
you cant go wrong with this setup :) which is why 6th and last one are superb :)
No, no you cant. Sometimes, simplicity is the most effective detail! ;)
Really like the GT3 set, great compositions, toning and lighting in each single shot. And your Elise set, simple, elegant and clean looking overall. 👍
And thank you once again!

So, see what i mean? allot of great people on this forum! In fact, i'm running out of things to say! :lol:
But yeah, thanks everyone, means a lot!

Just a couple of shots form a sort of failed attempt at a set with NBDESIGNES. Hope you enjoy these few!

(This picture compressed weirdly it would seem :( )

Just a quick redundant panorama! :)

I thought the angle and composition is this one is kind of cool, but everyone else seems to think that the road is the best part... :rolleyes: Apparently, i have weird taste

And yeah, that's all there is to see! Sorry for such a short one, i will probably try and make an SLS set now (i have new found respect for the car) But yeah, hope you enjoyed, and good bye!​

For this set, I tried my hardest to capture the dark nature of a morning at the 'ring. I also tried to make all of these shots as realistic as i possibly could by adding a small amount of grain and a few other things! Hope you enjoy!

And a quick Panorama (i think this one turned out pretty well actually!)

And thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed this one! please leave constructed criticism and yeah, bye!​

Back