Change the banner!

• Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 33 comments
Hey, you noticed it's backwards! Nice observation. :)

I doubt Jordan has the time on his hands to be changing stuff like that every week.:)

How about he changes it with every new major update of the site, or whenever he feels it's necessary or he wants to.:P

Yup, that sounds 'bout right.:D

iamwithstupid.gif
:lol:

good one saleen man....

in that post earlier i wrote "why dont we just have some with no-life like mistax do it every month"

but i decided not to post it

How about this. Let Jordan deal with these sorts of issues. If he wanted it changed badly enought we would have noticed a new car there. He is an admin you know, let him fool around with admin stuff. :)

Still, VC, I went and had some fun with the GTPlanet Banner and after a battle with lots of layers and the (might I add evil) smudge tool I came up with this:

Please do not use this one Jordan, it would scare away visitors. :D

edit: wrong attachement...

Attachments

• logo_ferrari360cup.jpg
    logo_ferrari360cup.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 48
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Still, VC, I went and had some fun with the GTPlanet Banner and after a battle with lots of layers and the (might I add evil) smudge tool I came up with this:

Please do not use this one Jordan, it would scare away visitors. :D

:drool:

That is a nice looking banner Sn00pie! 8/10!

How about an RX-8? It would look good....or, OR, have the banner an animated GIF so that it's like a slide show that changes like every minute to a new car. That way, we could have a ton of cars up there, but only 1 banner. If someone(like RUF) wants to make the banners(like his Ferrari one) I can put them into a slide show, even with transitions and stuff.

You could use the script that each time a page loads it shows a random picture, so you could have like a Porsche, Viper, Corvette, Mercdes, etc. and each time you would click on a different page (withion gtplanet forums) the image would change to something else.

Back