Chaparral 2j race car b spec problems on Historic Racing Car Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter d0cSm1l3Y
  • 4 comments
  • 2,848 views
Messages
249
My Chaparral always hits the same 2 corners on every lap and comes to a dead stop on the Cote D' Azur track, whats the deal? Anybody else having this problem?
 
I thought it was called the 2D? Not 2J. So many people have made this mistake...Or is it I who is mistaken?
 
There are two Chap's in this game, the 2D '67 and the 2J '70.

To the OP, I haven't heard of anything like this happening in GT5, but it was often a problem in GT4. I hope this glitch hasn't found its way into the new game as well.
 
yeah I have the 70 2J, but I've done the race three times now and he doesnt seem to do it everytime but he does it quite often but so do the other AI racers. best I've got is fifth.
 
well I tuned up the understeer on it and now its freakin eatin the course alive pulled into first in the first lap (with a stage 3 turbo) and is stayin off the walls hooray!
 
Back