Chapparal 2J, ill trade FGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rigxs
  • 42 comments
  • 2,282 views

Rigxs

(Banned)
Messages
170
Messages
Rigxs 14/14 succesfull trades
I need one fast to complete the B spec historic cup, ill even trade my FGT,
 
I've got a 2J for the FGT.

Could we trade tonight at 12:00 a.m. eastern?
 
pm'd already, and can trade now
 
I've got a Toyota 7 that'll win that event for you
 
I pm'ed you 5 minutes ago and can trade right now! Already added you as a friend and ready to trade
 
my specs are 768 HP and 821kg
 
SCAM!!!!! I sent the 2J, got no response after, he deleted my his PSN account from my friend list. I got no FGT. MODS!!!!!!
 
I sent mine also and got no FGT? I just sent mine like 10 minutes ago and deleted me as well!
 
he was trying this for a very long time.
 
Mods please ban and report to PSN
 
I guess it's too late to tell him to get the RM 69 Camaro and drive it like he stole it. Hope you guys get your stuff back!
 
If it is to good to be true, it is!!!!
 
lol :lol: he sent me a msg he would trade his FGT with me.
Good thing I read this post, he tried to scam me to.
MODS BAN HIM!
 
Subscribe.
I want to see how this ends.
 
You guys need to contact moderators directly, I recommend interludes he is quick in dealing with things.
 
when u do it do it good.
 
Rigxs has been given a ban for one month (and any other account he may try to create during that time). To all other users, please avoid trying to contact him further.

(EDIT) That may or may not actually be much longer now.
 
HN7
I hope you are ready to banned from here and PSN for life. See ya.

He cant be banned from PSN
He didnt do anything against the T&S
Yes what he did was underhanded, but did he force you to do it?
 
Only explanation possible:

Netherlands - > Space Brownies available !!! :dunce:
 
Rigxs has been given a ban for one month (and any other account he may try to create during that time). To all other users, please avoid trying to contact him further.

(EDIT) That may or may not actually be much longer now.

How does somesone steal several cars, through multiple attempts, threads, and posts, brags about it, and is only given a ban of one month? One month? That's a shame. This site has enough members to allow a blatant thief to be a part of. I guess he's going to be a honest member when he returns, lol. 👎
 
By the way, anyone have any suggestions on helping me get a 2J back
 
1 month ban? Joke right? Life time ban for this. This MFer almost got all of my DTM cars for an X1 that he probably doesn't have, and he wanted me to send my 5 DTMs first, LOL. I'm glad I thought it through and told this dude to F himself. Shweeew
 
By the way, anyone have any suggestions on helping me get a 2J back

You wont be getting that back from Rig.
Youll be better to just b-day exploit one.
 
Back