Charles XXIII - Photo Gallery | Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13 | 03/01/14

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charles XXIII
  • 37 comments
  • 2,503 views
Messages
56
France
Paris
Messages
Charles_Wolfffen
Welcome to my Photo Gallery ​

and thank you for watching.

11707139245_545e336198_o.png




____________________













​
 
Last edited:
You need some attention, Charles! These photos are amazing! :drool:👍
 
Oh really nice!!! Your photos are great!! Nice editing! bravo! :cheers:
The last Gordini's shot is amazing!
 
Woah, nice Gordini set. I like some of the editing on these and some compositions. Especially the last two shots, they are very nice. 👍
 
Really nice work on the Gordini set, the compositions are really good. Faves are #5 and the last one.
 
That one last shot says it all: You're an amazing photographer. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
 
Very awesome underrated gallery! My fav shots so far would have to be the 3rd M4 pic & the last Gordini shot. Brilliant work.;)👍
 
Very nice Enzo and Countach sets! Favorite is number 9 in the Countach set. Happy new year!
 
Underrated gallery, so much better than the sh...y pictures I can see in the realistic thread, the R8 Gordini and Enzo ones are really great, toning and lighting are brilliantly managed 👍

Happy new year :cheers:
 
Really liking how the reds in the Enzo set allow the car to stand out in the moody atmosphere. 👍
Happy new year!
 
Nice work on the Countach and GTO shots, Charles! 👍👍

That 3.0 entry is electrifyingly amazing! :eek:
 
I like the soft look going on with the Stingray set. The last shot is my fav. I like the minimalism going on with that one.;)👍

As for your Boss set, I think you have a good variety of angles. I like the bonus shot the most. I think it could look a little more realistic if you add a little bit of smoke coming off the rear tire.
 
I like what you've done on the Stingray set! 👍 Soft toning + minimalism = masterpiece!

However, the Mustang one is a different story. :drool: Interesting shots on #5 and #6, but the highlight was that bonus! :eek:

You are on the roll, mon ami!
 
The Stingray set is superb and well done, but these Mustang shots, especially the Bonus one, just :drool:....
 
Back