Charles XXIII - Photo Gallery | Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13 | 03/01/14

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charles XXIII
  • 37 comments
  • 2,503 views
Justin mentioned that you were making great photos and I have to agree! Very nice gallery! :)
 
Simply beautiful. I love the lighting in this shot.:drool:👍
 
The last GTO and the third Vette pictures are brilliantly done, the Stang Boss set is nice, number five and nine are favs, fifth for its realistic toning, ninth for the dusk mood. The bonus is showing the true meaning of this car, wildness only ! The Matterhorn is simple and elegant. Bravo Charles, this is great to see more French photomoders :cheers:
 
That scenery shot is superb, great job. ;)👍
 
Wow that is a great gallery start mate ! I was sure I 've seen a gallery with your name, but I've waited too long before visiting. So many great shots, that's really impressive !
Too much to give you a descent feedback, for this time I will watch your last work on Flickr, but be sure I will be here for the next update to come ! :cheers:
 
Back