Chase cam setting helpPS4 

Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
Oh no! This guy uses chase cam! Burn him at the stake! -3 sim value!

Joking aside, I'm looking for help setting up the chase cam. I want it feeling less "flat" like the default cam and more like the original chase cam from the first game. Is that possible in the settings?

Have you tried changing the camera position with a keyboard?
You can adjust it to be exactly how you want it to be. First press square to get to the default chase cam view and then alter it with a keyboard. You can move forward, backward, up, down, left, right, tilt it...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-to-use-keyboard-move-camera-in-any-direction-ps4.359132/

Do these settings save or do I need to plug in a keyboard every time I turn on my PS4? That's not an ideal situation.

Do these settings save
I don't think so. But it takes you about five seconds to raise, lower or move the camera to wherever you want it to be.

do I need to plug in a keyboard every time I turn on my PS4? That's not an ideal situation.
Well you could weigh the pros and cons.

Is it worth it to get an additional keyboard and always keep that plugged in to the PS4, or is it not "ideal" as you say. In my case I think it was worth it to get an extra keyboard.

Back