Chase Cam

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 38 comments
Add me to the list of people who like the first video of that last post, @Timppaq. 👍 Reminds me a bit of Forza Horizon, which had the best chase cam of any Forza game so far, in my experience.

Cheers! I will :cheers: Oh, I need to oogle Horizon now..

Is it just me or do the fog effects in the distance in PCARS look awful? Hopefully they have plans to upgrade it by release time

The fog has been worked on quite extensively, but bug testing, and optimisation has meant that it is being delayed slightly for its implementation. SMSoon...

Little changes here and there. This time trying to get a good playable view for driving with a pad. This was obviously driven with one (wired xb360)

Last edited:
I assume the cam is too tightly fixed to car? You'd like more yaw angle ie looser cam?

We'll see about the 'high customability'.. but I'll try to fight for it. :)

I assume the cam is too tightly fixed to car? You'd like more yaw angle ie looser cam?

We'll see about the 'high customability'.. but I'll try to fight for it. :)
I know this thread is old but do you or anyone else know if there is any options for how the chase cam is set up in game? I know there are mod tools outside of the game but those tools obviously won't work on console.

Latest Posts

Back