Chassis Swap List

After further discussion, this thread is now re-opened. Ant, if you can ensure this thread won't delve into the hex side of the equation at all, be it locations for the info or the info itself, then continue on. We understand the entire stance community's feelings on these new possibilities; we just hope everybody understands the risks involved.

Awesome call Slip 👍

I'm not really in this scene but it's definitely an interesting read none the less.

If it's not an exchange of codes or info how to do it what's the harm? :)

Thanks for the re-open Slip 👍 If there is any further questions other than the topic of stating chassis swaps IM me on Skype @anthaliscious. Thanks :)

Heres one I discovered,

Toyota MR2 G limited Chassis fitted to the AE86 SprinterTrueno Body. Perfect Flush fit (with 2.0 Camber front and rear), Perfect alignment but bad weight ballance and slightly heavy.
Or
Mazda BP Falken RX7 (FC) Chassis fitted to the AE86 Sprinter Trueno Body. Perfect flush fit (with 2.0 camber front and rear), but alignment isnt perfect, it's about 1" inch too long. But this gives the car a perfect 50/50 ballance @ 1097kg.

Thank you SlipStream!! :D. Very much appreciated 👍

Guys, lets make sure we keep this topic on topic and within the rules stated by SS, and Ant!! Happy swapping all :)

Thats weird your swaps effects the originals car weight :odd:

Agreed, that is weird. First I've heard of chassis swaps altering weight distribution.

Careful though guys, we're already starting to get a little off topic haha. Remember...strictly which chassis fit well under which body....any discussion about performance characteristics should be handled in PM's or other forms of communication (ie Skype etc).

Thats weird your swaps effects the originals car weight :odd:

Every one i've swapped so far has transfered the weight & weight distribution of the chassis over to the new body.

Another one,
The Nissan 300zx (Z31) chassis fitted to the Nissan 240ZG body, will give slightly wider wheel fitment, but not a "flush" fit.

The TVR Tamora and TVR Tuscan will aslo fit the 240ZG but it's just slightly too long, but does give a wider stance, and perfect flush fit at the rear, just the alignment isn't spot on, it's about 1" inch too long.

Desperately trying my best to find one for the lolvo 240 :( everything so far is just out of alignment

Alright, since this has been re-opened, Re Amemiya with the RX7 TC chassis and 5.5 camber both front and rear has a perfect fit.

8535139218_ebc933ada1_h.jpg

Last edited:
(P)Z34 Under (P)Lancer Evolution IV GSR
(P)Z34 Under (P)Volkswagen Golf VI R
(P)Nissan 370GT under (S)Nissan Skyline R31
(P)R33 Touring Car under (P)R33
(P)R32 Touring Car under(P) R32
(P)R35 Touring Car under (P)GTR Black Edition

07 GTR under a 370gt

Edit: Never looked from a side view on track. Its about 3" shorter.. Back to the drawing board. Maybe a camaro or C7 might fit.

Last edited:
I´m thinking about ask to any moderator how to create a space for requests of modded cars. I only know the marketplace official trade thread, and it looks totally messed (mixing any kind of car, including those 20k HP freaks).

Back