Chassis Swap List

sorry to post this here but is there any chance i could get a nissan 240z with a 300zx chassis and r32 skyline engine? cheers

Sorry to say this, but I dont think anyone wants to go through all the hard work to create a car for someone else.

It's enough work to just create these cars for yourself.

Last edited:
Anyone got a chassis for the 350Z premium? Something that has a nice fitment to it.

I used the premium Xanavi Nismo Z.

8532180182_85bf23695f_h.jpg

Last edited:
Bern-Marktgasse_1_zps14b2b036.jpg

IS-F w/ Weds Sport IS350 Chassis

Back wheel sticks out a tiny ass bit from rear wheel arch, haven't been to bothered about it.

IS-F w/ Weds Sport IS350 Chassis

Back wheel sticks out a tiny ass bit from rear wheel arch, haven't been to bothered about it.

You can try the ISF Racing Concept if you want a perfect wheel fitment.

So still in search of the perfect chassis for the 89 MX-5 and came across the TVR V8S. Looking at the wheelbase & track width stats here it should fit the Miata a lot better than the NC chassis. Result? Worse than the NC. Doesn't make sense to me...

So still in search of the perfect chassis for the 89 MX-5 and came across the TVR V8S. Looking at the wheelbase & track width stats here it should fit the Miata a lot better than the NC chassis. Result? Worse than the NC. Doesn't make sense to me...

TVR Tamora could work?

The Audi TTS Coupe '09 seems to work very well under the FC GT-X. :)👍

Last edited:
Not sure what would fit under a camaro, but the Camaro fits the G35/G37 great. Also put the Corvette Grand sport chassis under a S13. Fits really well.

Last edited:
TVR Tamora could work?
According to the internet, the wheelbase of the Tamora is longer than the NC. I don't see it working.
Has anyone did a ls powered miata?

Yea some people have made them look in the Photomode section the Hybrid showcase thread few pages back there's one 👍

That was mine. :)

LS6 from the C5 Z06 Vette, NC chassis & drivetrain. ~425hp. 👍

Last edited:
Currently trying to find 3 chassis's 1 for the Skyline 370gt SP, C63 AMG, and plan on putting a 370 chassis in a s14.

fastfox400
Currently trying to find 3 chassis's 1 for the Skyline 370gt SP, C63 AMG, and plan on putting a 370 chassis in a s14.

Ford GT in S14 Shows no difference whatsoever. Handling though, is a completely different story :sly:

@ R1600Turbo can i have or borrow?

I can make you one, but you'll have to wait. My trade limit has been used up until 8pm tomorrow night. Either that or, I have my personal car on share right now. If you know how to do the glitch borrow thing you should be able to grab it.

Nissan C-WEST RAZO Silvia chassis fits into the premium Silvia S15 perfectly flush, but will give the car front and rear downforce.
trialmountaincircuiti.jpg

Last edited:
I can make you one, but you'll have to wait. My trade limit has been used up until 8pm tomorrow night. Either that or, I have my personal car on share right now. If you know how to do the glitch borrow thing you should be able to grab it.

i'll wait can you paint it matte green?

Maccer_42
Nissan C-WEST RAZO Silvia chassis fits into the premium Silvia S15 perfectly flush, but will give the car front and rear downforce.

What if i told you. Theres a way to make downforce 0 front and rear. With a race car chassis. (thats all i will say)

Back