Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,833 views
I´m thinking about ask to any moderator how to create a space for requests of modded cars. I only know the marketplace official trade thread, and it looks totally messed (mixing any kind of car, including those 20k HP freaks).

That thread will remain as the location to do hybrid trading. We're tolerating hybrid discussion for now; there's already enough threads on the subject, we don't need duplicates. 👍
 
That thread will remain as the location to do hybrid trading. We're tolerating hybrid discussion for now; there's already enough threads on the subject, we don't need duplicates. 👍

Thanks for the feedback. Understood.
 
Doing a Chassis swap on my RX8 from an RX8 LM (Nice and wide, just not low), it added downforce...

It would seem a few are, awkward like that!

My is200 has the gt1 chassis with downforce. I added the touring car chassis and I have no downforce....
 
MORE PICTURES!!!! Pics will help others to see the fitment... or a Drift Hybrid photo discussion or something
 
What are you guys using for the S13's?
 
Ford GT (Premium) chassis under Toyota Soarer JZZ30/Lexus SC300

circuitdespafrancorchamk.jpg
 
Damn thats perf, Nice one Lukas 👍
 
Thanks, was lucky to find it so quickly ;)
 
looks good lukas.
 
Last edited:
fastfox400
looks good lukas. I just realized that if you modify suspension ride height reverts back.

Careful.
 
Im trying to stance a ek but i do the camber then lower it and the cambers gone... Any ideas
 
monsterGAUZ
Ford GT (Premium) chassis under Toyota Soarer JZZ30/Lexus SC300

Hmmm I think I will use this. Good look Lukas
 
looks good sprag. I like it..
 
Aston Martin V12 Vantage chassis on a Scion FR-S fits well but there might be better fits out there.
I use 5,5 camber both front and rear.


8524700801_4eb0a80ed7_h.jpg

A Gallardo Chassis with 8 on the front and 6 on the back gives quite a mean look...

Kyoto-Gion-3_zpsd777f9e7.jpg
 
A Gallardo Chassis with 8 on the front and 6 on the back gives quite a mean look...

Kyoto-Gion-3_zpsd777f9e7.jpg

That loos really good! Gonna update my FR-S.
 
Surely it must handle like a puddle?
 
Surely it must handle like a puddle?

Actually doesnt feel too bad. The added weight (1400 before weight reduction as opposed to 1230kg) helps make the camber useful. Could go for some rear downforce though...
 
Actually doesnt feel too bad. The added weight (1400 before weight reduction as opposed to 1230kg) helps make the camber useful. Could go for some rear downforce though...

So the Gallardo works nicely. I might just go all out and slap the R8 LMS on!
 
So the Gallardo works nicely. I might just go all out and slap the R8 LMS on!

Why did I not think of that? Thats a very logical idea... :lol:
 
I'm gonna have to give this a go. I'll post some pics of my 86 with a gallardo chassis up.
 
The Honda HSV 010 chassis under a ZR1 gives a nice tight subtle finish. Looks very clean with no camber.
 
Anyone figure out a chassis for the '89 MX-5 that doesn't stretch the wheelbase? The NC chassis looks ok, but from a side view you can see that the wheels are not centered.
 
Anyone figure out a chassis for the '89 MX-5 that doesn't stretch the wheelbase? The NC chassis looks ok, but from a side view you can see that the wheels are not centered.

Try the NB Miata it should fit I think.
 
Yeah tried that last night, didn't make much difference. In reality the NB track width is only 5mm wider than an NA.
 
Yeah tried that last night, didn't make much difference. In reality the NB track width is only 5mm wider than an NA.

Tried the Roadster TC?
 
Yeah tried that last night, didn't make much difference. In reality the NB track width is only 5mm wider than an NA.

Ah okay what about the Miata TC should be much wider? Nismo was faster posting :lol:.
 
Roadster TC chassis with 5 camber front and rear.
8531068137_0291140f71_h.jpg
 
Yeah I'm not a member of stance nation so I'll pass on that one. :lol:
 
Back