Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,892 views
Aside from handling, do some of you know what will happen if I put an S2000 chassis to a Samba Bus?
 
toms castrol supra 97 chassis under the trial celica
 
Aside from handling, do some of you know what will happen if I put an S2000 chassis to a Samba Bus?

Probably drop the height. And I think they have same measurement so it sounds like a great swap! :)
 
How do I upload my GT5 photos. I saved them to XMB copied onto USB and plugged:idea:💡 them in laptop to upload. Then when it was uploading it said upload fail, and invalid file on this site. Any suggestions?
 
How do I upload my GT5 photos. I saved them to XMB copied onto USB and plugged:idea:💡 them in laptop to upload. Then when it was uploading it said upload fail, and invalid file on this site. Any suggestions?

Probably drop the height. And I think they have same measurement so it sounds like a great swap! :)

Just made an awesome Legacy gonna try post some pics!

Please use the edit button.
 
CookieJSlammer
Probably drop the height. And I think they have same measurement so it sounds like a great swap! :)

How can you say that it'll be like that?
 
How can you say that it'll be like that?

Google... Look up both cars dimensions, I find most of mine that way, one swap and done, no trial and error.
 
Probably drop the height. And I think they have same measurement so it sounds like a great swap! :)

Chassis swaps don't change height. It's only suspension swaps that alter the height of your car.
 
Anyone have a chassis for Vw golf R please, and not lotus evora it's too wide !!

I found one, try the Opel Astra race car, looks quite good. You don't really have to slam it, the car looks fine with a bit of poke.
 
How do I upload my GT5 photos. I saved them to XMB copied onto USB and plugged:idea:💡 them in laptop to upload. Then when it was uploading it said upload fail, and invalid file on this site. Any suggestions?

You have to upload them to a photo sharing site like photobucket or flickr, then use the insert image button to link the url of your image.
 
Snorevette
Chassis swaps don't change height. It's only suspension swaps that alter the height of your car.

That doesn't include the tires, right? Even if it can change the height of a car...
 
TsukubaCircuit_zps24e5e8d0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DeepForestRaceway_zpsdf4edd91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TrialMountainCircuit_zps48115ee0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]


TsukubaCircuit_zps24e5e8d0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]



A few pictures of some of my old cars dont have many of thse cars any more will post some more pics of my current cars.
 
Anyone know a good chassis for the Skyline C110 Kenmeri? I want a chassis that pokes out a little bit
 
Any suggestions for a FWD racecar chassis that fits under the Accord euro R '00?

The Integra type R touring car chassis works in function but the wheelbase is a little too short making it look a bit silly, ideally I want a similar chassis (FWD race car) but longer to fit the car better.

Edit: 190E Touring Car chassis fits perfectly :)
 
Last edited:
787B somehow fits a '07 Impreza WRX STI.
 
One of the game racing karts chassis could literally fit under a evo x touring car
 
Last edited:
Mercedes SL600 (R230) '04 - Nissan 370Z Tuned Academy '08 Chassis
TokyoR246.jpg
 
trial celica on a toms castrol supra chassis
1235463_506247652783548_772853870_n.jpg

Im running 4 camber on front, 1 on rear. only as im drifting it. Front suspension is stock and at +2, the wheels are so big they still cut the front arches. One problem i have noticed, the front right wheel actually sits a little bit behind centre. The left side sits perfectly though.
 
I have something BIG coming soon to do with this thread, keep an eye out over the next couple days :) ..
 
Anyone have a chassis for the Honda prelude the older one!! thanks in advance
 
Anyone have a chassis for the Honda prelude the older one!! thanks in advance

What year exactly?
 
Honda prelude 93

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08 = 100mm fatter / same wheel base

Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te ‘90 = 100mm thinner / same wheel base

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car Same width / 0.7in longer / lighter weight though.
 
I found the lists very helpful! I love your work anthaliscious!1 more thing to add to the list..
Thankyou!

Toyota Prius > RE-Amemiya RX-7 Aspradrink Chassis.
 
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08 = 100mm fatter / same wheel base

Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te ‘90 = 100mm thinner / same wheel base

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car Same width / 0.7in longer / lighter weight though.

Thanks :)
 
Back