Chassis Swap List

Soarer on Renault Avantime:
Probably the only chasis to fit that does not need goofy amounts of camber when the car is lowered.

Could use a pinch more camber, but that would take away from the flushness...I never raise my cars.

9716829741_248dc84166_z.jpg

9716829811_779699c7c6_z.jpg

Altezza on Soarer

9716892329_8d05d1581a_z.jpg

Just tried the Asparadrink chassis on a Prius G '09 and it didn't fit at all. The wheelbase was way off. :/

I was in a lobby and had a Prius literally wipe the floor with my K20-swapped Move SR-XX. When I parked up next to it, it had a very nice chassis swap with the wheels flushing nicely into the arches. Sounded like a 2JZ too and it had a 5 speed gearbox. :lol:.

It's on my list for another day, as I've already (essentially) done the older version, as the Insight LS is reportedly the exact same size.

Loctite NSX chassis

Last edited:
Has anyone done these? My favourite cars in the game. I think I have the only Forest Green with gold chrome TE37's Kenmeri. I'm hoping I can do this in GT6 as I choose not to mod. But, for any of you into it, have you experimented with these cars?

SKYLINE
7995536666_16052132bc_o.jpg

Z
27195d1229628734-know-g-nose-240z9.jpg

Galant GTO
34-galant-gto-gs-r-01.jpg

bluebird
7180382182_62b0b77105_z.jpg

I rarely see anyone with these in a room when I'm driving mine.

I used the MineÂ’s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base Â’00 (Standard) for chassis, Suspension, Drivetrain and LSD, and a Supra RZ (2JZ-GTE) for the engine (606HP). Today i won a NSX in NĂĽrburgring :sly:

zAIpXx4.jpg

words(2JZ-GTE)words

picture

I can't stand Toyota's engine coding. GTE means G: wide angle valve, T: turbocharged, E: electronic fuel injection.

But, when you where (or still are) in the Navy as a gas turbine engineer you tend to read GTE as Gas Turbine Engine

Anyways, the '08 Cusco chassis works on the ('05 WRX STI I think) Impreza that you can RM, the Type RA one.

Guys, what's a good chassis for a Pajero Evolution?

80's model or 2000's model?

And what exactly did you want to do with it? It's already very light and I'd imagine it would natural have "stance" if you lowered it. Maybe too much though? Thinner width chassis?

Anyone got a chassis for a Infinti G20?

Z34 works good if I remember correctly

Don't know if anyone is interested or if anyone has posted it but premium 300zx 2seater fits perfectly under Isuzu Piazza, simply perfect :-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if you guys have have ever tried anything with the GT350r but it fits well ith a gt test car, only for racing probably
(FIRST POST BABY!)

jgancherjr
80's model or 2000's model?

And what exactly did you want to do with it? It's already very light and I'd imagine it would natural have "stance" if you lowered it. Maybe too much though? Thinner width chassis?

PAJERO Evolution, meaning it's the 2000 one that is also called the Montero...

I just want to find a better chassis for it but I don't exactly know it's wheelbase, though it's just short.

Latest Posts

Back