Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,885 views
Toyota Prius > RE-Amemiya RX-7 Aspradrink Chassis.

Welcome to :gtplanet: :)👍
I'm away from my Ps3 atm, so if you or someone else could post a pic of this that'd be great. ;)
 
Soarer on Renault Avantime:
Probably the only chasis to fit that does not need goofy amounts of camber when the car is lowered.

Could use a pinch more camber, but that would take away from the flushness...I never raise my cars.

9716829741_248dc84166_z.jpg


9716829811_779699c7c6_z.jpg


Altezza on Soarer

9716892329_8d05d1581a_z.jpg
 
My first post.

Honda Civic FD2 '08 with C6 Chassis


im having a bit of a problem, i've swapped the chassis but i cant get that fitment. mind messaging me and helping me out?
 
Just tried the Asparadrink chassis on a Prius G '09 and it didn't fit at all. The wheelbase was way off. :/

I was in a lobby and had a Prius literally wipe the floor with my K20-swapped Move SR-XX. When I parked up next to it, it had a very nice chassis swap with the wheels flushing nicely into the arches. Sounded like a 2JZ too and it had a 5 speed gearbox. :lol:.
 
Newer Prius is stated as wheelbase 2700mm and 1745mm wide. I'd try the CLK touring car, 2690mm x 1850mm
 
Newer Prius is stated as wheelbase 2700mm and 1745mm wide. I'd try the CLK touring car, 2690mm x 1850mm

Will give it a go in a bit. ;)👍
Or you can give it a go if you'd like.
 
It's on my list for another day, as I've already (essentially) done the older version, as the Insight LS is reportedly the exact same size.


Loctite NSX chassis
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know if there's a good chassis for the Scion xB?
 
Evo 4 rally car fits perfectly!
 
Has anyone done these? My favourite cars in the game. I think I have the only Forest Green with gold chrome TE37's Kenmeri. I'm hoping I can do this in GT6 as I choose not to mod. But, for any of you into it, have you experimented with these cars?

SKYLINE
7995536666_16052132bc_o.jpg


Z
27195d1229628734-know-g-nose-240z9.jpg


Galant GTO
34-galant-gto-gs-r-01.jpg


bluebird
7180382182_62b0b77105_z.jpg


I rarely see anyone with these in a room when I'm driving mine.
 
Will give it a go in a bit. ;)👍
Or you can give it a go if you'd like.

Ok, gave it a try and the CLK TC is just a bit too wide, but the ISF RM chassis is perfect on the Prius TC!
 
Does the Volvo 240 wagon fit on the Audi RS6 Avant V10?

And the '85 RX7 on the BP Falken RX7?
 
im having a bit of a problem, i've swapped the chassis but i cant get that fitment. mind messaging me and helping me out?

Add my psn, i'll tell you from message.
 
Last edited:
I used the MineÂ’s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base Â’00 (Standard) for chassis, Suspension, Drivetrain and LSD, and a Supra RZ (2JZ-GTE) for the engine (606HP). Today i won a NSX in NĂĽrburgring :sly:

zAIpXx4.jpg
 
Guys, what's a good chassis for a Pajero Evolution?
 
Good Stance Chassis swap for Vw Golf IV GTI please anyone ?
 
words(2JZ-GTE)words

picture

I can't stand Toyota's engine coding. GTE means G: wide angle valve, T: turbocharged, E: electronic fuel injection.

But, when you where (or still are) in the Navy as a gas turbine engineer you tend to read GTE as Gas Turbine Engine

Anyways, the '08 Cusco chassis works on the ('05 WRX STI I think) Impreza that you can RM, the Type RA one.
 
Good Stance Chassis swap for Vw Golf IV GTI please anyone ?

Golf IV GTI RM chassis will make the wheels stick out a bit, allowing for some nice stance. :)
 
I use the Lexus SC430 GT500 for my Subaru Impreza WRX '10. It has exact wheel placement and a wider chassis.
 
Guys, what's a good chassis for a Pajero Evolution?

80's model or 2000's model?

And what exactly did you want to do with it? It's already very light and I'd imagine it would natural have "stance" if you lowered it. Maybe too much though? Thinner width chassis?
 
I used the MineÂ’s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base Â’00 (Standard) for chassis, Suspension, Drivetrain and LSD, and a Supra RZ (2JZ-GTE) for the engine (606HP). Today i won a NSX in NĂĽrburgring :sly:

zAIpXx4.jpg

Look's awesome!:drool:
 
Anyone got a chassis for a Infinti G20?

Z34 works good if I remember correctly

Don't know if anyone is interested or if anyone has posted it but premium 300zx 2seater fits perfectly under Isuzu Piazza, simply perfect :-0
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if you guys have have ever tried anything with the GT350r but it fits well ith a gt test car, only for racing probably
(FIRST POST BABY!)
 
jgancherjr
80's model or 2000's model?

And what exactly did you want to do with it? It's already very light and I'd imagine it would natural have "stance" if you lowered it. Maybe too much though? Thinner width chassis?

PAJERO Evolution, meaning it's the 2000 one that is also called the Montero...

I just want to find a better chassis for it but I don't exactly know it's wheelbase, though it's just short.
 
Back