Chassis Swap List

Anyone ever tried finding a nice chassis for the Mazda 6 Standard 03!! If anyone have let me know and thanks in advance ;) oh and by the way a better chassir for vw Golf 1, lotus 111r doesn't fit at all!!

What camber should I use if I want to make a S2000 with Z32 chassis and ride height 0?
Help would be appreciated! :)

Just put the full suspension on it (do not make adjustments first) before you mod it, then put the Bentley Speed 8 suspension on while modding it and you can drop it real low and fully adjust everything once you come in the game.

Just put the full suspension on it (do not make adjustments first) before you mod it, then put the Bentley Speed 8 suspension on while modding it and you can drop it real low and fully adjust everything once you come in the game.

So, first buy the fully customizable suspension option, but don't change anything.
And then put the Bentley 8 suspension on it while modding.
But do I have to make it ride height 0 while modding or just "stock" ride height?

So, first buy the fully customizable suspension option, but don't change anything.
And then put the Bentley 8 suspension on it while modding.
But do I have to make it ride height 0 while modding or just "stock" ride height?

Leave it stock while modding.

So, leave it totally stock before modding.
But can I buy the fully customizable suspension after modding or will that ruin the lowering?

Sorry for all the questions...

This is what I usually do, buy the car, install full custom suspension - no need to change any suspension settings, even if the spring is lower than the bentley, it will update itself with new lowest value.

Make the changes - put another full custom suspension in - from Bentley for instance. Ride height and spring rate will reflect the new suspension value limit.

This is what I usually do, buy the car, install full custom suspension - no need to change any suspension settings, even if the spring is lower than the bentley, it will update itself with new lowest value.

Make the changes - put another full custom suspension in - from Bentley for instance. Ride height and spring rate will reflect the new suspension value limit.
Alright, thanks for all the help! :)
Will the car handle like a Bentley, if I use Bentley suspension?

Alright, thanks for all the help! :)
Will the car handle like a Bentley, if I use Bentley suspension?

No, chassis determines car handling, weight and distribution, downforce ( if it has ), aero drag might somewhat affected too on some chassis - lowering top speed. Suspension merely allows lower chassis position/ground clearance, spring rate value range difference, and ride height limit adjustments. Too low of ride height of course might impact the handling as well, but not as much as chassis swap.

No, chassis determines car handling, weight and distribution, downforce ( if it has ), aero drag might somewhat affected too on some chassis - lowering top speed. Suspension merely allows lower chassis position/ground clearance, spring rate value range difference, and ride height limit adjustments. Too low of ride height of course might impact the handling as well, but not as much as chassis swap.
Alright, thanks for all the help!

Any idea about a nice chassis for the BMW 120i 04?
With not too much camber, around 3-4 camber is ok.
I've tried the M3 CSL, not perfectly fit.

Thanks in advance!

Does anybody have a good chassis for a BMW Z4 '03? and the '07 also? The '03 looks good already but would like it if it would have a bit more poke.Thanks in advance.

Also, the measurements for the '03 Z4 are : Length-4091mm Width-1781mm Wheelbase(found on a quick google search):2495mm

Last edited:
Anyone got a good fit for the Mine's Evo VI? Doesn't matter if it has poke or no poke. Also, the camber settings for it, if possible.

Thanks a lot guys!

Heyy guys found that the Honda Del Sol chassis fits on the Golf 1, well i like how it looks from the back but i think i still need to find a better chassis front look wierd and the car sit too hight for it too look right!!

03ux.jpg

ojzg.jpg

yg32.jpg

Heyy guys found that the Honda Del Sol chassis fits on the Golf 1, well i like how it looks from the back but i think i still need to find a better chassis front look wierd and the car sit too hight for it too look right!!

03ux.jpg

ojzg.jpg

yg32.jpg

love mk1, nice job man!

Back