Chassis Swap List

nissan march:
sxnamv.jpg

setup: amuse s2000 gt1 turbo chassis and bentley race car suspension

renault clio v6:
2u4py5i.jpg

setup: renaultsport clio renault sport v6 phase2 '03 and bentley race car suspension

Anybody got a chassis for the aventador to give it good poke like out of the fender kind off poke

I went through the entire car list here, and it took less than 10mins to find these 4 cars that are wider than the Aventador, while being within 3in of the wheelbase. I even converted the inches to mm for you. People need to stop being so damn lazy.

Aventador: width: 2030mm / wheelbase: 2700mm
Cizeta V16T: width: 2059mm/ wheelbase: 2695mm
NOMAD Diablo: width: 2050mm/ wheelbase: 2659mm
Zonda C12S 7.3: width: 2055mm/ wheelbase: 2730mm
Zonda LM race car: same as above

jtqmopar
I went through the entire car list here, and it took less than 10mins to find these 4 cars that are wider than the Aventador, while being within 3in of the wheelbase. I even converted the inches to mm for you. People need to stop being so damn lazy.

Aventador: width: 2030mm / wheelbase: 2700mm
Cizeta V16T: width: 2059mm/ wheelbase: 2695mm
NOMAD Diablo: width: 2050mm/ wheelbase: 2659mm
Zonda C12S 7.3: width: 2055mm/ wheelbase: 2730mm
Zonda LM race car: same as above

U my friend are a good person

U my friend are a good person

lol, you must not have read the last sentence before the cars...:sly:

It really is just trial and error. We probably won't ever get a complete list of chassis to body fitment since there are so many possible combos and gt6 is right around the corner.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone here know the value for the Challenger TC chassis? Would like to make a a street challenger with this chassis.

a3picGamer47
Hey does anyone here know the value for the Challenger TC chassis? Would like to make a a street challenger with this chassis.

Two things...

1) Welcome to :gtplanet: !!
2) I'm afraid you cannot ask questions like that, as we are not a forum that is allowed to talk about HOW to do modifications, nor do most of us want to attract attention to this site for the wrong reasons.

All I can say is GOOGLE is your friend.

Heyy guys found that the Honda Del Sol chassis fits on the Golf 1, well i like how it looks from the back but i think i still need to find a better chassis front look wierd and the car sit too hight for it too look right!!

03ux.jpg

ojzg.jpg

yg32.jpg

Looks great. Just did the same swap but slammed mine and put a v8 in looks awesome. I put no camber on rear becuase then it does not fit, but 7 or so on the front. Its a nice swap. :cool:

Anyone have a good chassis for Nissan Z32 and please not the ford gt40 67 it su** not wide enough and i have try amuse s2000 gti turbo well stick out good on the front rim but rear not wide enough any idea ??

Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98 chassis fits grate under the 180sx with 9 camber in front and 5 in the rear lowerd with Bentley Speed 8 suspension

LesPaul0412
Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98 chassis fits grate under the 180sx with 9 camber in front and 5 in the rear lowerd with Bentley Speed 8 suspension

Chevy Corvette C3 (standard) is a better fit. No need for excessive camber; plus, it has a nice offset

Z34 if the Gallardo's got too much poke 👍
Thanks anyway, but its to thin up front. The best i've found in my opinion is the FTO Super TC. Its still pretty wide in the rear but better than the NSX & Gallardo.

Back