Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Enzo + Matte Green and Matte Grey? also cant get you any of the GT cars from the Honda dealership.

Enzo + Honda Epson NSX (new) + Matte Green + Matte Grey

That'll knock out my wanted for that NSX. So far, this has the first place.

I'll wait for Beun to respond.



And for the NASCAR, don't change the oil. Thanks. :D
 
I have a Nismo Xanavi Z plus paint. Any matte colors you're looking for specifically because I have plenty. 👍

Alright, you've been added.

What colors do you have? 3 mattes plus the car would be awesome. Surprise me. :)
 
This is kind of a long shot, but being a married 30 year old homeowner, who is about to have his first child, it will be a long time before i will be able to aquire a X1. I am looking for a handout i guess, I can trade back any of the cars i currently have, and a christmas card next year or something. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
 
Alright, you've been added.

What colors do you have? 3 mattes plus the car would be awesome. Surprise me. :)

When can we expect to do the trade? I'll send the car some time tonight. Let me know if you want bright, dark, or plain colors. Or one of each. :)
 
I have a Toyota Minolta if you want it. I also have some matte paints if you want those.
 
yep brand new and unmodded:)
Another user offered an Ezno along with an Epson NSX and 2 mattes. If you can top that, it's yours.
When can we expect to do the trade? I'll send the car some time tonight. Let me know if you want bright, dark, or plain colors. Or one of each. :)

You're on for the 28th, but if you send everything early, it's very very possible you could get it a day or two earlier. :)
 
Just noticed your looking for a vanquish,got a spare one of those too if you want it but its in a shocking green colour :lol:
Perhaps if you include a (good) paint chip, I'll cave in for the dashing green car. :D
I have a Toyota Minolta if you want it. I also have some matte paints if you want those.

Sorry, already have a Minolta. Perhaps another car with matte paints?
 
Perhaps if you include a (good) paint chip, I'll cave in for the dashing green car. :D

I have white and erm......white :lol: or sunshine yellow :D

Just double checked it not actually green but grasmere blue or dark metallic blue.
 
I can offer the an unmodded Vanquish in Grasmere Blue w/ Matte White and Matte Pink :dopey:
 
I can trade you a Enzo for a X2010
 
I've got an Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09?

Formula Chameleon Green paint any good to you?
 
Another user offered an Ezno along with an Epson NSX and 2 mattes. If you can top that, it's yours.
No sorry mate, you asked for an Enzo and thats what i want to give you.
 
I have white and erm......white :lol: or sunshine yellow :D

Just double checked it not actually green but grasmere blue or dark metallic blue.
That sounds like a color on the Vantage. I'll add you for the Vanquish. :)
I can trade you a Enzo for a X2010
Already have an offer.
I've got an Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09?

Formula Chameleon Green paint any good to you?
Already have that car pending. Something else perhaps?
No sorry mate, you asked for an Enzo and thats what i want to give you.
Sorry then, the other user offered a much better deal.
 
Yassir, do you accept my offer?
 
Enzo + Matte Green and Matte Grey? also cant get you any of the GT cars from the Honda dealership.

Alright, Enzo + matte green and grey.

I've added you to the calendar.
 
YassirNosir, I'll get you the Asparadrink RX-7 later tonight.
 
Car received! Good night! Tomorrow will be a busy day! xD
Thanx!
 
YassirNosir What colour enzo would you like?
 
Any cars not on your list that off the top of your head you can think of wanting?
 
Hey I can send you a chrome paint!!!

please let me know if you can send me an X2010!!!
 
Any cars not on your list that off the top of your head you can think of wanting?
What's the highest price you want to do?
Hey I can send you a chrome paint!!!

please let me know if you can send me an X2010!!!
For only a chrome paint? Sorry, can't do it for just a chrome paint. :(
 
What's the highest price you want to do?

For only a chrome paint? Sorry, can't do it for just a chrome paint. :(


oh sorry i thought you would accept just paint, i could send you arta nsx?
 
Brand new? If so, you got a deal.


no i bought it from the used dealership, never drove it though

i also have the RAYBRIG Nsx with 800 km on it

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car 1500 km on it

brand new Castrols Tom Supra 0 km


i'm willing to send you more than one car for the X2010
 
can offer you an Nissan GT-R Black Mask (NEW)
 
Back