Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
So, about when will we trade?
 
I have the Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 (Brand New) waiting for you if you want to trade.
 
26th


Ok, so which do you have, the Xanavi GT-R or Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08?

Pick one or both.
I mean i can only get one of them Xanavi GT-R or Nissan or Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
 
I have a Nissan R89C If you're interested.
 
Do you want the paints actually on the cars or just by itself? I've got a spare chrome lying around.
 
I have a Nissan R89C If you're interested.
Definitely. Shall I add you?
Do you want the paints actually on the cars or just by itself? I've got a spare chrome lying around.
Negative, I want the actual paint. However, I'm not trading just a paint for the X2010. ;)
 
Negative, I want the actual paint. However, I'm not trading just a paint for the X2010. ;)

Fair enough :D I've got a Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89 in red/white/blue. That's all from your list though, the only other car of value I have is a Miura.
 
Fair enough :D I've got a Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89 in red/white/blue. That's all from your list though, the only other car of value I have is a Miura.
Well, another use (quoted below) posted 5 minutes before you offering the R89C. :(
Absolutely friend ;)
Added!
 
Well, another use (quoted below) posted 5 minutes before you offering the R89C. :(

So he did... has anyone offered you the Gillet Vertigo Race Car ‘04 yet? I found one in yellow.
 
Alright, so is the Gillet Vertigo and chrome paint good for you?
 
I should start giving out X1's for free so people stop taking advantage over others. Clone 5 a day = free. Meaning, costing nothing.
 
I should start giving out X1's for free so people stop taking advantage over others. Clone 5 a day = free. Meaning, costing nothing.

i'm sure that would make many people very grateful for that ;) lol. 5 happy people a day! :sly:
 
Last edited:
All lists have been updated.

Tomorrow, we go vroom vroom!
 
I can get you the-
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 AND Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07
 
Alright, here are the colors I want:

'09: The dark blue, Sepangblau (blah blah blah)
07: Mugelloblau (blah blah blah)

Added to the calendar.
 
Hy, do you still need these cars?


Arta NSX '06
Epson NSX '08
Honda TAKATA Dome NSX '06
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06
Raybrig NSX '06
Toyota Yellowhat YMX Supra

If so I can get 2 of them(your choice) + paint that will be chrome or matte ones. Thanks!
 
I have the arta NSX bone stock and 0 miles if you want. let me know. :)
 
i got a Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GTR '01
A4 Touring car '04
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Carbon R R34 '04

if any of those take your fancy

matte blue, white, light silver, green

can trade 2 of the cars and a paint of your choice
 
SLS Daytona Blau sent....Happy Holidays...:)
 
Hy, do you still need these cars?


Arta NSX '06
Epson NSX '08
Honda TAKATA Dome NSX '06
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06
Raybrig NSX '06
Toyota Yellowhat YMX Supra

If so I can get 2 of them(your choice) + paint that will be chrome or matte ones. Thanks!
How about the Lexus and Yellowhat Supra?
I have the arta NSX bone stock and 0 miles if you want. let me know. :)
That is the SuperGT one, right? Premium, ya?
i got a Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GTR '01
A4 Touring car '04
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Carbon R R34 '04

if any of those take your fancy

matte blue, white, light silver, green

can trade 2 of the cars and a paint of your choice
Which of these are premium?
SLS Daytona Blau sent....Happy Holidays...:)
Updated!
 
Aw, well uhhh. Do you have anything else perhaps?
 
i have the audi r8 race car let me know if you want to trade?
 
Back