Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Added this cars to the wanted list:
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07 (with specific modifications and my color choice)
  • BMW M3 GTR ’03 (unmodified)
  • BMW M3 ‘04 (need 2)
 
got a unmodified M3 '04 Laguna Seca Blue
of course can get you an '07 M3 how you want it...

this will actually be easier for me to get done and send by tomorrow over the Opel Touring if that's ok with you.

let me know...
 
Just send the Opel. Hopefully someone else can come in and fulfill them. :)
 
I sent it to you, its because were it different time zones you idiot.
 
Trade has been CANCELLED. Car sent was the not the car we agreed upon.

Car sent to my PSN: Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97
Car I was offered: Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01

You have been removed from the calendar, and now forfeit this car as per Terms. Thank you.

I sent it to you, its because were it different time zones you idiot.

I fail to see how different time zones has anything to do with your incompetence.
 
Had you sent the correct car, no. But, since you offered Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97 and sent Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01, yes.
 
I have the honda NSX. But I only have the next half an hour to trade.
 
Had you sent the correct car, no. But, since you offered Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97 and sent Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01, yes.

So, I sent the wrong car? *face palm*
Can you at least send it back?
 
The Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car?

Wait, ignore my offer for the moment. I might have the race car version. Let me check later.

Edit: Yup, just checked. Its the race car version. Nevermind.
 
Last edited:
I sent you the Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97 did I not?
 
Re-read the original trade cancelled post.
 
Added these cars to the wanted:
  • Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ‘91 (unmodified)
  • Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92 (unmodified)
 
Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94 and Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 - PENDING - GTMiK3

sorry Yassir, just about to buy you the Opel Touring but OD just got UPDATED!! Since you already have the Alfa, can I send you the E46 M3 Laguna Seca Blue (clean unmodded, can send RIGHT NOW) for the Vettel?... my bad for not taking care of it earlier, just got home from work.

also have Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ‘91 (1 mod: fully customized susp)

let me know.
 
Last edited:
sorry it's this:

BMW M3 ‘04 (need 2)

E46 is the model code for that gen M3.

*** JUST SENT THIS M3 TO YOU ***

Didn't want to waste the open trade slot for today. Send me the Vettel if you can, if not sorry for not delivering on the Opel... enjoy the M3 regardless.
 
Last edited:
I have a spare BMW M3 GTR '03 available if you're still interested.

I can send in 27 hours from the time on this post.
 
sorry it's this:

BMW M3 ‘04 (need 2)

E46 is the model code for that gen M3.

*** JUST SENT THIS M3 TO YOU ***

Didn't want to waste the open trade slot for today. Send me the Vettel if you can, if not sorry for not delivering on the Opel... enjoy the M3 regardless.
I'll see what I can do today.
I have a spare BMW M3 GTR '03 available if you're still interested.

I can send in 27 hours from the time on this post.
Sounds good, but I was hoping for another car along with the BMW.
 
Not to worry. Thanks anyway - was just using it as a trade tool so keep the carbon for someone who really wants is. Cheers
 
Last edited:
You have no other cars or anything else to offer? :(
 
I have the BMW M3 GTR '03 unmodified.
I want a Carbon X1 plz. W
We have a deal?
 
Sounds good, but perhaps with something else other than just the car?
 
Would you take a BMW M3 Coupe 07' (to your specs) and a M3 GTR for a Carbon X1?
 
Yeah, that'd be perfect. I can't tell you the color right now because I am not at home right now. Once I get a color I'll let you know. :)
 
Back