Check Out GT Sport's Time Rally and New Alsace Village Circuit

I like cambered curves as much as the next guy, but come on. Those fictional GT tracks that became beloved classics did so because they were rather realistic looking race tracks, with sand traps etc. and also because they tight nd technical. This is none of those things, just an arcade "Ooh, lets make some cool cambered curves" ribbon of tarmac.

Also some of those tree models are surprisingly ugly and flat looking.

The Alsace Village track looks like it was created in the GT6 track creator. It is a very "meh" looking track that could have easily been scrapped for something else. Makes me wonder why Trial Mountain couldn't make the cut.

Fishermans Ranch looks very detailed. Especially in the dirt. I like it.

I still can't play the game until next week though. Don't get paid this week.

The sounds seem worse than I'd hoped for. Coming from the GT series they're not bad but if I compare to real life then I'm a bit disappointed.

The cars look fantastic and the tracks are pretty too. In the beta all went well until you interacted with the environment and suddenly the spell was broken. Rubbing another car, or hitting a metal barrier feel so artificial.

The dirt tracks look nice but it feels like you're gliding across a smooth surface rather than bumping across rutted ground (keep in mind that I only have what I see here and playing the beta with a controller to go on).

Is it just me or do you often seem to get a ridiculous amount of grip when you get a wheel or two off the track?

It all feels so familiar, yet better, yet I miss the choice of "ordinary" cars and the points I mention above weigh heavily.... yet part of me still wants to buy it......

The Alsace Village track looks like it was created in the GT6 track creator. It is a very "meh" looking track that could have easily been scrapped for something else. Makes me wonder why Trial Mountain couldn't make the cut.
Because PD will have a very stong Dcl and it will be part if their old school gt update, one hopes. There will be a decent mix if paid and unpaid since GT has been anti dlc in the past.

Fishermans Ranch looks very detailed. Especially in the dirt. I like it.

I still can't play the game until next week though. Don't get paid this week.

I just got my drive huh so I hope to try GTS with my wheel tonight. I have been suprised how fun it has been with the controller. It did not want to get to far into the game with the controller though so I have held off some. I still need to play on some dirt.

Back